• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Oblivion expansions are they worth it???

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Oblivion expansions are they worth it???

Nostro;96227 said:
Well my friend tried doing it he got lucky and now he can mod up the wazoo!

Just hope that its not detected otherwise risks being banned from Xbox Live for life.

N

Nostro

He doesn't care the only problem is the Xbox is not a computer it lags really bad when you mod

S

soul_rever38

ahh tht wud b true

N

Nostro

soul_rever38;96235 said:
ahh tht wud b true
That is why I am geting it for the computer soon

S

soul_rever38

yeh, but you could change it so it doesnt lag as the xbox doesnt run at full capacity. so if you can change th CP usage for oblivion then it shouldnt lag for the xbox if you get what i mean

N

Nostro

soul_rever38;96239 said:
yeh, but you could change it so it doesnt lag as the xbox doesnt run at full capacity. so if you can change th CP usage for oblivion then it shouldnt lag for the xbox if you get what i mean
Yeah but my comp is loaded with a bunch of ram and two good video cards its plays better then my Xbox thats why I am also hoping Fable 2 comes out for Computer

S

soul_rever38

lol fair enough mate, and i think they could release it on th PC at the same time as there may be a multiplayer and microsoft has this vista and 360 thing going so yeh PC gamers may get it the same time

N

Nostro

Yeah that would great

S

soul_rever38

yeh it would be cool

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I think Oblivion is epicly long already. But If you want to explore more go for it.

S

soul_rever38

lol to droded it is epically long and me and my mates have are selfs a mission to complete all of oblvion and i mean ALL of it every quest.

gona kill us off, we have 12 hours already and we have only done arena, fighters and started theives quests and done some odd quests on the side

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

That will actually take so long your face will explode.^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

soul_rever38;96864 said:
lol to droded it is epically long and me and my mates have are selfs a mission to complete all of oblvion and i mean ALL of it every quest.

gona kill us off, we have 12 hours already and we have only done arena, fighters and started theives quests and done some odd quests on the side

Thats the joy of Oblivion, there is so much to do you would be doing the game a disservice if you didnt do as many side quests as possible. People actually feel bad for rushing through the main quest as theres so much more to the game than that.