• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is space is it infinite, finite, or ever growing ? Check out my answer

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
You're still close-minded, regardless of whether or not I watch some video.

Itsyabog

Itsyaboy
Reaction score
You're still close-minded, regardless of whether or not I watch some video.

Ok whatever you say.... i may lean towards my own beliefs but i dont knock alternatives because to me life it self is a impossibility which would make anything possible i suggest you do watch that video And i can guaranty that it will open your eyes and from there its a domino effect 15 minutes can change your whole perspective on life because from then on you will see more truth its the law of attraction http://www.ae911truth.org/ 1st video on the left what do u have to loose if u still dont believe it honestly let me know and i would declare that im insane

Titte solving the mystery of word trade center building 7 9/11 with ed asner

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you called Hermes and I, amongst other things: delusional and brain washed for disagreeing with you. That is not being open minded, quite the opposite. You don't truly want us to be open minded; you just want us to accept your crazy conspiracy theories. You're just as bad as

The Christians who wants people to be more open minded... but only towards Jesus and Christianity.

The Muslims who wants people to be more open minded... but only towards Muhammad and Islam.

In short, you're a hypocrite. You talk down to people people for not being open minded towards your ideas, yet you react with hostility and rudeness when the notion is brought up that you should reevaluate your own ideas and be more open minded yourself.

Itsyabog

Itsyaboy
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you called Hermes and I, amongst other things: delusional and brain washed for disagreeing with you. That is not being open minded, quite the opposite. You're just as bad as

The Christians who wants people to be more open minded... but only towards Jesus and Christianity.

The Muslims who wants people to be more open minded... but only towards Muhammad and Islam.

In short, you're a hypocrite. You talk down to people people for not being open minded towards your ideas, yet you react with hostility and rudeness when the notion is brought up that you should reevaluate your own ideas and be more open minded yourself.

Correct your self and reread whT was said she called me delusional i was respoding to what she said get your facts str8 so who was rude to who i never called names or disrespected yah both started with name calling or saying that im high

Okay I'm just gonna leave this thread k? I don't particularly want to talk to some crazy delusional guy with all these conspiracies, honestly I'm scared you're gonna say evolution isn't true next, then who knows what... you might even mention illuminati. :|

You're either extremely high, or just plain crazy.

This was the post, if you look back and reread everything that was said not once would u read me lashing out with ought being provoked

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
You got me all excited for a moment there I thought I had boobs. :(

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
You got me all excited for a moment there I thought I had boobs. :(

Yeah I thought you had boobs too, for a moment...

I need a cold shower.