• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is space is it infinite, finite, or ever growing ? Check out my answer

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
As I said: how can an alien species be capable of building a mighty vessel capable of crossing the stars and not have some sort of cloaking technology? The biggest logical fallacy in UFOs is the dual-nature of the vessels themselves; they are obviously very technologically advanced yet also brutally primitive!

As for individual cases: it is the same thing as with religious people.

They saw something they couldn't explain:

The religious say "God did it!"

The UFO believers say "Aliens did it!"

It is a well-known fact that the UFO sightings skyrocketed during the 1950's when UFO and alien invader movies boomed in popularity. As for the Jerusalem case: it was a hoax, plain and simple.

Itsyabog

Itsyaboy
Reaction score
The goverment controls the media there is so much proof online but if the media does not say this is a fact people wont beilive it its the main source where people get there info so of course its controlled its crazy how people dont understand or see that

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Yeah except that the mainstream media doesn't care about UFOs anymore. This isn't the 1950's. Videos like the Jerusalem ones are not debunked by "the media" but rather by individual skeptics on their own blogs and stuff like that. Like...

http://www.lifeslittlemysteries.com/1066-jerusalem-ufo-hoax.html

Not only are the classic signs there, such as nobody but the people videotaping it saw the UFO, but here's the final nail in the coffin:

The original Jerusalem UFO has now been definitely shown to be a hoax. Effects of the video processing software are clearly seen. The hoaxer used Motion Tile effects with edge mirroring to introduce camera shake into the video. You can see the mirroring effects along the edge of the video. This proves that the video did not go directly from the camera to YouTube, that it made a stop in between inside a sophisticated video editing software suite. Once you start editing it like that, a skilled hoaxer can put practically anything in it.

Itsyabog

Itsyaboy
Reaction score
Was it a hoax ? I heard it was legit they had like 8 diffeent angels from diffrent people/ phones etc then What about the battle for los angelas the army had a shoot out with a ufo wasted alot of ammo after all that they say it was a weather balloon like come on

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
....are you seriously using a sci-fi movie to argue for the existence of UFOs?

Anyway, you have to realize that the "UFO" hovered over an important religious landmark that a lot of people obviously pay attention to. In the middle of a city. Yet nobody but those who turned in the footage have come forward to say that they too saw the UFO. Really?

Itsyabog

Itsyaboy
Reaction score
You also have to understand that there are goverment officials that misinform the puplic in alot of diff ways they even put out truth mixed with lies so when repeted those who seek the truth they loose credebility and i beilive alot of those skeptics onine are either so closed minded or work for the gov they also start riots and get caught doing stupid things in protesting groups so that they can discredit groups

Im not talking about the movie im talking about the actuall situation that happen in the 50s do some research

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
You also have to understand that there are goverment officials that misinform the puplic in alot of diff ways they even put out truth mixed with lies so when repeted those who seek the truth loose credebility and i beilive alot of those skeptics onine are either so closed minded or work for the gov they also start riots and get caught doing stupid things in protesting groups so that they can discredit groups
Yeah.

The skeptics are close-minded and out to start riots and ****.

All while on the Gov's payroll.

Riiiight.

Im not talking about the movie im talking about the actuall situation that happen in the 50s do some research

I already explained the 1950's to you. There were virtually no UFO sightings before that, and for some reason all the sightings that came afterwards were of either cigar-shaped or saucer-shaped spacecraft.

Y'know, spacecraft just like in the movies that were getting extremely popular right around that time.

Itsyabog

Itsyaboy
Reaction score
The goverment has such a hold on peoples minds that its not even funny data that u would think of as useless they get so much of they understand our psycy they know how to move the heard for instance they know after a traagdy people come together so like after 9/11 they fed us all that american / patriot crap and they know in derprate times people give up there souls for a solution example the patriot act and what jp morgan did with the federal reserve

Ok but the situation was coverd by the media not just people with camrahs and documented

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Oh please.

The only conspiracy that the Gov is involved with concerning 9/11 is that they are actually encouraging the conspiracy that they were behind it! Makes them look a lot more powerful than they really are; if they appear to be capable of attacking their own country, there's nothing they can't do!

Ok but the situation was coverd by the media not just people with camrahs and documented

Yeah, covered. The story was covered. That's what happens to news. Still doesn't change anything; there still wasn't any witnesses outside of the group that supposedly shot the footage.

Itsyabog

Itsyaboy
Reaction score
I didint say ths skeptics start riots i said there are gov officials who pose as skeptics and who infiltrate ceartain groups to descredit them the goverment has so many tactics to control people just like if a politician got coaught doing something he would do a bunch of pr crap and damage controll

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Are you sure you're not high?

Itsyabog

Itsyaboy
Reaction score
Oh please.

The only conspiracy that the Gov is involved with concerning 9/11 is that they are actually encouraging the conspiracy that they were behind it! Makes them look a lot more powerful than they really are; if they appear to be capable of attacking their own country, there's nothing they can't do!
Yeah, covered. The story was covered. That's what happens to news. Still doesn't change anything; there still wasn't any witnesses outside of the group that supposedly shot the footage.

Are u searious ? Building 7 was not hit and it went down demoition style and nist a govermnet payed organization did the investigation and said an "OFFICE FIRE" cAlapsed the building one beam brought it down ! Are u kidding me one beam that would defeat the purpose of building a building of that size

Go to this site http://www.ae911truth.org/ 1st video left hand side scroll down a bit this is an organization of arcitects and engenieers trying to get a indepentdant investigation on what happend that day and these experts say nist explanation is impossible

Seariously do some research your crazy if u dont think that the people who run this country is not controling you and doing everythjng in there power to keep the position of power wouldint you if u ran a country ? Sit back and really think about things like this, most people dont which is why the goverment gets away with things politics works like science you need facts to back it up but sometimes you just know and you cant do **** with just knowing which is why the gov is so good at covering up some people just fully trust there king its sad

Let me know if u watched the vid and what u think or if your done with this convo also let me know

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
If you mention god infront of either of us you're gonna have a bad time.

We were not designed, even if we were the 'designer' would have had to have been an extremely stupid, & inept lazy architect. Our galaxy and solar system doesn't drift off because of gravity.

Also how in the seven hells did this go from age of the universe, to god, to ufos, to 9/11? :wat:

Itsyabog

Itsyaboy
Reaction score
If you mention god infront of either of us you're gonna have a bad time.

We were not designed, even if we were the 'designer' would have had to have been an extremely stupid, & inept lazy architect. Our galaxy and solar system doesn't drift off because of gravity.

Also how in the seven hells did this go from age of the universe, to god, to ufos, to 9/11? :wat:

Because there are so many topics that most people know nothing of or just dismiss when the answers are all over for you to find people just need to wake up there is so much more that i can prove that i would not even dare to bring up untill eyes are open a bit more
Yeah gravity is whT holds the planets together and its why the planets circle around the sun perfectly and conveniently for life to exist scientist cAn explain things however they want all they do is reverse engineer it does not disprove anything people need to stop thinking through text books and seek truth for them selves keep a open mind

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Okay I'm just gonna leave this thread k? I don't particularly want to talk to some crazy delusional guy with all these conspiracies, honestly I'm scared you're gonna say evolution isn't true next, then who knows what... you might even mention illuminati. :|

You're either extremely high, or just plain crazy.

Itsyabog

Itsyaboy
Reaction score
Okay I'm just gonna leave this thread k? I don't particularly want to talk to some crazy delusional guy with all hese conspiracies, honestly I'm scared you're gonna say evolution isn't true next, then who knows what you might even mention illuminati... :|

You're either extremely high, or just plain crazy.

Lmao delusional dont bother im just gonna leave this site it seems its filed with nothing but closed minded people its sad how the a average human mind works so stuck in its way unable to see truth beyond what it "knows" to be true maybe one day you will wake up but let me tell you something im far from crazy im one of the most outside the box thinker you will ever meet people are blinded by there everyday lives and dont have time to sit back and really think about things they are lazy and just rather have things answered for them which is basically being brain washed if u cant think for yourself but it seems your friend is a believer and saw the educational video that open his eyes

P.s all the great revolutionary thinkers where once called crazy, people just cant think past what they know past there reality hate to burst your bubble

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I think you and I have very different understandings of what open minded is.

Itsyabog

Itsyaboy
Reaction score
I think you and I have very different understandings of what open minded is.

Open minded is not being set in your ways and im not set in my ways, and im not saying my word is law there was alot of different topics i touched some things i know to be a fact and some was just ideas thrown for feedback to exchange thoughts but the definition of closed minded would be just shutting down the convo with-ought actually giving it thought

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Open minded is not being set in your ways and im not set in my ways, and im not saying my word is law there was alot of different topics i touched some things i know to be a fact and some was just ideas thrown for feedback to exchange thoughts but the definition of closed minded would be just shutting down the convo with-ought actually giving it thought

You seem pretty set in your ways, dude. I've countered your many arguments, yet you just keep going with the "The government's evil and controlling us all!"-angle, regardless of topic.

Itsyabog

Itsyaboy
Reaction score
You seem pretty set in your ways, dude. I've countered your many arguments, yet you just keep going with the "The government's evil and controlling us all!"-angle, regardless of topic.

Did u watch the video ? If not what u just said does not hold weight