• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good/Evil

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
Re: Good/Evil

i tend to do this. as a start a game i only choose one attribute and one alighment. my favorite are evil archer, good mage and somewhat in between battle mage or witchhunter. it makes the game extremely different everytime

C

Chicken Kicker

Albion Knight;101146 said:
I was thinking that as well but mainly because you are free of constraints. Doing what ever you feel like isn't evil it's chaotic (I think Hex has said as much in a different thread). It just so happens that once you remove the constraint of killing villagers you can go evil fairly quickly. If you were Pure Evil it would be very challenging indeed Imagine try to play the game without killing any unnecessary evil creatures. I say unnecessary because you have to kill some evil creatures for the main quest to progress, which shows you that the game leans toward good by nature.

Anyone up to trying that? Do no good deeds intentionally.

That's exactly Right and killing villagers doesn't make you scary. Getting Caught does. I've killed most of Oakvale by getting one person at a time to follow me to a secluded area and quickly drawing my sword striking and re-sheathing. No one cared unless I got caught. So watch that eye in the corner of the screen.

I do this too. i take them to the spot of the cheating husband and shoot them in the face with my bow. i have only been caught once lol. but tht was out in the middle of the street lol

R

RoyKing

I realy like being evil because it has many funny effects like: the eyes, the glow, and the horns. But it's so easy to become evil, becomming good is much more of a challenge, isn't it?

So that's why i prefer being good!

Greets,

RoyKing

C

Chicken Kicker

My brothers character is full evil and he has the tatoo that gives you like really sharp pointed teeth and stuff. does anyone kno which one i am talking bout?

mastergod

Reaction score

U know the lady grey quest?

Any ways I've finished the quest and I was told to get lost.

I stayed and got adored by lady grey. Broke the dudes heart. He says. U monster!

So i killed him.

Lady grey now hates me...:(

I try to flirt and she runs. Not gonna kill her.(SHes hot!) Bad thing about being evil.

But it's ADDICTING! LATE NIGHT RAMPAGES! and i destroyed the temple of light... IMPOSSIBLE TO BECOME GOOD AGAIN! HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!:'(

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

^ok,dude don't bump, horrible and man,this is the wrong section. You need to post in a recent Fable II section next time. And don't spam. there is an edit button at the bottom right hand side of your post.

mastergod

Reaction score

kk. Any tips on how to make an unkillable hot chick like a 20 ton fat man who just killed her creater?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Way to tell him Johny!

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

LOL get lost and stay lost and get eaten by a polar bear XD