• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why must we have horns as an evil character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: Why must we have horns as an evil character?

Necromancer11;419296 said:
No, I just told everyone here not to post in old threads just like I, and many others on this forum, always do. You were the one to attack me and call me a hypocrite.

If you don't like being called a hypocrite then don't act like one. Pretty simple, eh? By the way, you really need to stop making yourself look like the victim here. It's kind of pathetic.

You should familiarize yourself with forums in general and realize that this is what is always done in efforts to stop necroposting, and that you're still calling many others on this forum hypocrites.

You're posting in an old thread. That is necro-posting. The content of your posts are irrelevant.

I don't just leave when I get a reply like that.

Of course not. I mean, why would you? Don't worry though, I know what it's like to have absolutely nothing better to do with my time.

No, a second thread is preferable. This one has served its purpose already.

This thread may have a purpose but it is one that has not been fulfilled. After all, the goal was to get our opinions on the subject matter and in order to accomplish such a goal we would all need to post our opinions. I don't think everyone on the forums has done that yet. By the way, I'm not techno-whiz but doesn't creating a second thread eat up bandwidth albeit a small amount? T'would be better to continue reusing one thread than make a dozen but that is only my humble opinion.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Stranger;419313 said:
@GrimWhim: Have some respect for senior members, it's okay to be argumentative but insulting is not the way to go. I would recommend learning how we do things around here before insisting we do it your way.

I show the same amount of respect I'm given. Simple as that.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

GrimWhim;419309 said:
By the way, you really need to stop making yourself look like the victim here. It's kind of pathetic.

I'm merely showing you that I'm not the one who started this argument because you b*tched about how I was singling you out. How hypocritical of you.

GrimWhim;419309 said:
If you don't like being called a hypocrite then don't act like one. Pretty simple, eh?

You're posting in an old thread. That is necro-posting. The content of your posts are irrelevant.

You just don't get it, do you? This is how things work on this forum and on many, many others. If you don't like it, leave as I've suggested before, or at least don't necropost anymore so that we don't have to go through this again. The content of my post does indeed matter. We're not going to change anything we do here just because some guy waltzes in here after not being a member for even a week and says that one of our procedures is hypocritical.

GrimWhim;419309 said:
This thread may have a purpose but it is one that has not been fulfilled. After all, the goal was to get our opinions on the subject matter and in order to accomplish such a goal we would all need to post our opinions. I don't think everyone on the forums has done that yet. By the way, I'm not techno-whiz but doesn't creating a second thread eat up bandwidth albeit a small amount? T'would be better to continue reusing one thread than make a dozen but that is only my humble opinion.

The purpose was to help out the original poster who wanted to be evil in Fable 2, but didn't want horns. And bandwidth? Really? Like it matters.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Reviving an old thread followed by an unnecessary argument, jeez.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.