• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would you see if you had no eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
No no no. I will not calm down. When I see a new reply in a thread, I expect it to add to the discussion. Your stupid "I agree with the above." posts are nothing but useless, pointless spam which is against the forum rules.

Don't. Spam.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
No no no. I will not calm down. When I see a new reply in a thread, I expect it to add to the discussion. Your stupid "I agree with the above." posts are nothing but useless, pointless spam which is against the forum rules.

Don't. Spam.

It's not spam. You're blowing this out of proportion because you want to get me in trouble, because I called you out about loyaljoe.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
You're doing well enough putting yourself in trouble without me having to add anything to it.

I'm just giving you a heads up that infractions will be handed out if you keep it up.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
When Neo lost his eyes, he saw the Matrix itself, I believe that is what we would see.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Does anyone have an scientific evidence to back this up? Because there are very ranged answers here... I don't know who to believe. :(

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
There are probably studies made involving people who could once see and are now blind to determine what the 'see' now...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
There are probably studies made involving people who could once see and are now blind to determine what the 'see' now...
I asked my dad what he could "see" as he's blind. He said "naked women".

I didn't want to ask him anything any more after that.

*shudders*

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Your dad is a pretty awesome guy. If I were struck blind, that'd be what I would "seeing".

All the time.

Else I'd probably have to kill myself...

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
But if you could see and then you went blind, couldn't you just see what you imagine in your head, like when you shut your eyes and imagine pictures/anything else..?

I see dead people

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
But if you could see and then you went blind, couldn't you just see what you imagine in your head, like when you shut your eyes and imagine pictures/anything else..?

I see dead people

When you imagine stuff, you don't literally physically see it, even if you close your eyes... I think.

Itsyabog

Itsyaboy
Reaction score
Removing the eyes would be like unpluging a cameah from the tv you wil get a blank screen so in oder to answer your question the reiciver from the brain would have to be removed in order to trully see / sence or understand what true nothing is .

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Please don't go around digging up threads that are over 1 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.