• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What character do you want in fable 3?

Which Character do you want in Fable 3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xeon

Re: What chracter do you want in fable 3?

Scythe was a good Archon, it was the Archons after him that were evil, You can't compare Scythe to the Archons after him.

I want to see Barnum again

G

Godsbeard

i think you should get a nice puppy that is a descendant from fable I's dog, would be so cool if it detected a fable I save game and gave you dog traits from fable I dog aswell, like dark fur if your dog was evil.

also, i want the guildmaster and theresa to be in fable III because i want them both to compete over your mentorship (would be a perfect oppurtunity for some humour lionhead) and maybe the guildmaster could explain if theresa really is theresa from fable I and if so, how come she seems to be immortal now.. anyway, those are a few of my ideas.

Quote me if you likem, just make sure to leave out anything bad i may have said. =)

X

Xeon

The dog in Fable 2 was the only dog in albion :S

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

Definitley want to see; Reaver, Garth, Rose, Scythe, Theresa, Guildmaster.

BUT GTFO TO THE DOG!!! JUST GTFO OF FABLE ALTOGETHER GO HAVE ANAL WITH MILO OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!

B

Bean Deer

i want scythe!!
he is the coolest

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

adding reaver could be interesting and i want to see and lore more of scythe, he barely got any attention

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Just the ones that have an EPIC addition to the story, and have a good explanation of being present: Scythe (duh, the friggin first Archon). Theresa (seems evil now, and with controlling the Spire, should make a worthy enemy) Jack of Blades (Such an awesome villain. Ye, you can destroy his mask in Fable TLC. But he cheated death countless times, and may now very well be back in the Void, where he came from). Well, they may not all come back in F3, but at one point, seeing at least one of Scythe or Jack returns makes for an EPIC Story. And i like Epicness.

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

f**k Reaver. Thats all I have too say about anything.

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score
Re: What character do you want in fable 3?

Obviously mah dog. Scythe or Jack of Blades would be good too.

Kewl Munky

Reaction score

Scythe really needs to be put into another Fable game. In the first one they were just like "Hey this is Scythe he's really old and has done the guild a lot and is very powerful, that is all." You didn't get to see him fight or do anything mildly interesting.

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

The characters that I would like to be brought through would be the dog (good companion), Rose, Hammer (I liked a lot of her quoted), Garth, Reaver (so long as I do not have to put up with any crap from him), Theresa and Scythe. Not Lucien, the Guildmaster or Jack of Blades though.

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

Most likely the dog, though I wouldn't mind seeing Scythe, Hammer, and/or Reaver again.

Tfirmin001

I liek mudkipz
Reaction score

i also chose scythe

Tfirmin001

I liek mudkipz
Reaction score

fable freak 37;269865 said:
FINALLY!some1 besides me has picked Scythe!
and smexy?
wat?
i also chose scythe

Pandalix

Reaction score

Can we get a horse that would be sweet!

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

i want to play as a black/brown character cuz i aint white in real life and i don't really like playin as a white dude. ( no racism intended, just personal preferance. )

Cain

Reaction score

I want scythe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

i think it would be really cool to have jack of blades back, he's possibley one of the coolest looking characters in fable. but i think sythe would add to the story a lot more because of all the evidence of him being the first archon. maybe they could set the game way back in the past and include characters from the tales of albion like the knight and queen of blades

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Most definitely a hard choice between Theresa and Scythe. Both of them have extroardinary powers and abilities, as they're both as mysterious as you could ever imagine. Theresa has intriguing gifts like foreseeing the future, and more, whilst Scythe gained immortality (most likely). But if I do have to choose, it'll be Theresa. She reminds me a lot of Kreia ("Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords" reference).

Status
Not open for further replies.