• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What character do you want in fable 3?

Which Character do you want in Fable 3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: What chracter do you want in fable 3?

Where is Thunder!? I demand Thunder!

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Zamurick;270123 said:
Scythe, Rose, Jack, Theresa and the dog.

I want Scythe and Rose back so I can find out where they are. It's pretty obvious that Love is going to be canon for Fable III.
I don't think we will see anything to Rose in Fable 3, it will either be as a DLC to Fable 2 or through books/load screens in Fable 3.

I chose Theresa, although I expect the mystery of her to be revealed in upcoming DLC. PM said at some point that you can't keep a plot waiting for several years without it losing some hype and interest.
Actually I don't really want to see any of those characters in Fable 3.
Although it would be cool to kick Reaver's ass after he sold out the entire town of Bloodstone to the shadow court.
I don't really care about the heroes in Fable 2, so if Lionhead decided to bring some characters back I would prefer Lucien, Theresa, Scythe and Lady Grey. ^_^

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

I definetly want Theresa back (but hoping she aint evil... how could I kill my sister from Fable 1 (well for a second time, once was unforgivable).

Need Rose back... she was in the game for what 10 minutes of play and yet I grew attatched to her.

I definetly want Reaver back so I can smash his face in with the largest hammer I can find, slice him up into tiny pieces with the sharpest blade and then cremate his ruins with a level 2 billion Inferno.

Oh and my good ol buddy Scythe, we had some great times together in Fable 1.

The rest... well meh Hammer, Garth & Jack of Blades can come back and help me beat up on Reaver if they want (im sure even Jack would team up with me for a chance to beat up on Reaver).

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

hey guys imagine if thereasa,Lucien and JoB teamed up!
and u scythe,your dog and all of the other heroes from fable 1 and 2 teamed up as well!
that'd be AWSEOME!
cus scythe your dog and u(of course) vs thereasa,lucien and jack!
wat a battle it wud be!lol!
how do u think it wud turn out?
cus i think scythe wud take on jack,u wud take on thereasa and your dog wud take on lucien!

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

no not dog v lucien cos then the dog would get shot up again!

Zamurick

I bet $5 you'll read this
Reaction score

I think it would be amazing to BE Scythe as part of the storyline.

I can just imagine Scythe having a flashback, and you'd have to fight the Knight, Jack and Queen of Blades to become the Archon.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

AON of Greatnes;270266 said:
no not dog v lucien cos then the dog would get shot up again!
but this time your dog can use magic and will dodge the bullest!hell yeah!lucien won't stand a chance this time!
lucien shoots at your dog your dog dodges the bullet lucien is saying:WAT! then your dog burns him to a crisp with a fireball out of his mouth!oh yeah!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

everyone but hammer, lucien, and guildmaster. hammers part in the story is done, and the other two are dead. everyone else i wouldnt mind seeing again. im really intested in seeing sythe, tereasa, reaver and garth again. and they better put in a dog too.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;270401 said:
everyone but hammer, lucien, and guildmaster. hammers part in the story is done, and the other two are dead. everyone else i wouldnt mind seeing again. im really intested in seeing sythe, tereasa, reaver and garth again. and they better put in a dog too.
just cus ppl r dead in fables 1 and 2 doesn't mean they can't be in 3 cus who knows they cud get ressurected.

L

Lt.Petrelli

Zencidal;270028 said:
That's not good enough!!! *facepalm*, just jking but Thunder PWNZ. But I hate Whisper...
My god i hated thunder.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

choice of animal companion would be better than just "dog". i want my hero to have a raven like vicious from cowboy bebop :ninja:

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

the poll is basically about which character(s) do u want from fable 1 and 2 in fable 3.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I hate them all Except Garth, Dog and Scythe.

I picked Scythe.

I VERY doubt you'd see him in Fable 3.

Dentie

Reaction score

why dont you have the option: 'Peanut butter jelly time banana'??

MidnightZero

Reaction score

Everyone except for the guildmaster (it's bad enough theresa telling you what to do, but the guildmaster as well! especially with his stupid ''your health is low''.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

MidnightZero;271900 said:
Everyone except for the guildmaster (it's bad enough theresa telling you what to do, but the guildmaster as well! especially with his stupid ''your health is low''.
this poll is bringing bak the characters not their phrases or quotes.

anain12

Reaction score

I don't understand why people want scythe. I don't think he has much of a personality.

F

Frostknight187

Well Theresa is a definite. In the ending of 2 it leaves you wondering about what she wants with the spire. And it would be cool if they go into to story of her a little bit more about how she survived for 500 years. Then Scythe of course because he is a certifiable bad *** =). Bring back all the heroes, garth, hammer, and reaver just to make the story more interesting. Something along the lines of maybe u all coming together again to defeat theresa after she betrays all of you by using the spire to further her own evil desires of conquest maybe....

E

EmperorofAlbion

I think Fable 3 should be a prequel, and Fable 4 after Fable 2. It would tie up so many loose ends in fable 3. Being in the old kingdom, you would learn about all of the stuff that you don't know right now, play as Archon etc etc.

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

scythe and rose :) cause he is a archon and archons are badmans (slangwise not literally)

Status
Not open for further replies.