• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weird food combinations

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
This started cuz Scotty thought it was weird Sephi and I put hot sauce in our eggs.

Anyone else eat weird combinations of food?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Tangy cheese doritos combined with milk-chocolate maltesers.

me-gusta.jpg

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Where'd egg thread go?

Anyway my master Sammich consists of the bread smothered in piccalilli/or chilli sauce then a layer of italian/german/or spanish meats. Then dutch sliced cheese/mozzarella sliced cheese/or feta cheese. The pickled onions cut in half, sauerkraut, jalapeños, and gherkins, then another layer of cheese and meat.

Finito.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Where'd egg thread go?

Anyway my master Sammich consists of the bread smothered in 'piccalilli/or chilli sauce then a layer of italian/german/spanish meats. Then dutch/mozzarella/feta cheese. The pickled onions cut in half, sauerkraut, jalapeños, and gherkins, then another layer of cheese and meat.

Finito.
your poor Anus hole :|

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Jelly tastes terrible, I only eat peanut butter sandwiches. I like to pour gravy on my macaroni and cheese and stir it around, it tastes really good actually, if you've never tried it then trust me... you're missing out.

I love pouring some Pepsi into my vanilla ice cream though, my god I can't be the only one that does this.. <3

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
Jelly tastes terrible, I only eat peanut butter sandwiches. I like to pour gravy on my macaroni and cheese and stir it around, it tastes really good actually, if you've never tried it then trust me... you're missing out.

I love pouring some Pepsi into my vanilla ice cream though, my god I can't be the only one that does this.. <3

That's almost like a shake tho.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Well I got weird looks the other day when I said apples taste great with honey or Nutella-like-product.

Ketchup on scrambled eggs? Yeah, where has our world come to...? What's next, ketchup with fries?

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
I put bbq sauce on/in anything with meat. So good, so tasty.