• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weird food combinations

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Oh, oh. Fresh cucumber with honey. Mmmmm.... tastes real GUD!

Can't remember any truly weird combinations though.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Salt and vinegar Hula Hoops dipped in Cadbury's Creme Egg.

To be fair I was pregnant at the time.

But anything salty dipped in chocolate is yummy - pretzels, chips, crisps, whatever. There's something about salt and chocolate that just makes sense.

Also, sauce with eggs is nomalicious.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
They do sell salt chip chocolate.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
I just made a ham an cheese an onion sammich on maple and cinnamon bread with strawberry jelly and hot sauce as condiments.

Surprisingly tasty.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
your poor Anus hole :|

Surprisingy when I eat this sandwich my feces is very rich in colour and smell, so all evidence proves to the fact its good for me and its better than any subway I've ever tasted.

Also I eat pasta in salad bowls with a cooking spoon is that weird? And hot sauce in eggs and pasta is om noms.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Cream cheese on a hotdog is heavenly. It's kind of an underground niche desert sandwich but peanut butter and marshmellows melted between two slices of bread is ORGASMIC

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
I dunno, the weirdest thing I think I've done is take salted peanuts and mixed them up with ranch dressing in a bowl.

Oh, and I LOVE putting eggs on my hotdogs.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
I dunno, the weirdest thing I think I've done is take salted peanuts and mixed them up with ranch dressing in a bowl.

Oh, and I LOVE putting eggs on my hotdogs.

The first one is a bit weird true. But the second one I don't think is THAT weird, a little bit but actually sounds rather tasty.

Reaction score
Chicken tikka sandwiches with mayonnaise dumped all over it, also I once knew a girl who had jaffa cakes on her sandwiches (not really something I've ever wished to try, but I though it was worth mentioning.)

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
I like to combine 2 sandwiches into one. Ham, cheese, peanut butter, and jelly in between bread. Amazing. Anyone ever try stuffing their fries into their burger, tastes great.

There are these huge tortillas that we recently bought and i've been putting all breakfeast tacos into one. In the mornings ill have chorizo, potatoes, eggs, sausage, beans all rolled up into one giant tortilla.