• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Owning Property in Fable 2

H

Hexadecimal

Re: Owning Property in Fable 2

Ishrin;130680 said:
*Subliminal message* Being a homeless hero, makes you the greatest of all hero's.

and how is that, exactly? :hmm:

H

HodgePodge

Why, because homeless people are the shiznit Hex o_O

H

Hexadecimal

HodgePodge;130683 said:
Why, because homeless people are the shiznit Hex o_O

I can't really tell if you're being sarcastic or not...

H

HodgePodge

*Unsarcastic voice for the sake of Hex :D* Homeless people are the shiznit *End unsarcastic voice for the sake of Hex* :lol:

Ishrin

Oakvale Drunkard
Reaction score

lol Hodge gets +rep for that comment

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Back on topic people, and less chat about homeless people.

C

cometojames

well if u r emperour i want soldiers to salut you and for people to come out of there houses screeming its the emperour so that you actually feel like one

Ishrin

Oakvale Drunkard
Reaction score

Thats actually a great idea, It'd be cool everytime you go through town the whole town leaves what they're doing just to say hello to you or bow their heads.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

People do that for me anyways...or that could just be the medication making me hallucinate...

and in reference to someone's earlier comment about being a wandering hero - I'd quite like that...no fixed abode so no responsibilities...would be cool if you could take some kind of pup tent around with you for when you are too far from the nearest town...

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Angel;131139 said:
People do that for me anyways...or that could just be the medication making me hallucinate...

and in reference to someone's earlier comment about being a wandering hero - I'd quite like that...no fixed abode so no responsibilities...would be cool if you could take some kind of pup tent around with you for when you are too far from the nearest town...

No, it's not the meds, no, not at all. And those flying monkeys, walking trees, and AK-toting elephants are also not the meds. Nope. Far from it.

And yeah, the homeless protagonist'd be somewhat cool, as well. The POOR homeless protagonist, on the other hand, would not be cool. If you're homeless, fine, find an inn, take a nap, wakeup at dawn or dusk and be fully healed and max-mana-ed. If you're poor you have to wander around until you find a health potion and use that; or have enough mana to Heal yourself.

It's also a hell of a lot harder (read: impossible, I believe, at least in-game) to have a spouse and kids if you're homeless.

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

That's interesting. I wonder if you'll be able to have a garden or something since it said you could "harvest" items.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Walker;131182 said:
No, it's not the meds, no, not at all. And those flying monkeys, walking trees, and AK-toting elephants are also not the meds. Nope. Far from it.
Ah my precious, precious winged monkeys...how I love you...

And yeah, the homeless protagonist'd be somewhat cool, as well. The POOR homeless protagonist, on the other hand, would not be cool. If you're homeless, fine, find an inn, take a nap, wakeup at dawn or dusk and be fully healed and max-mana-ed. If you're poor you have to wander around until you find a health potion and use that; or have enough mana to Heal yourself.
Still, both options would be pretty cool in-game to me. The idea of being something like a ranger of sorts - kinda Aragorn-esque - skirting around one's destiny until such a time as can prove oneself to others...then you own the whole of Albion and kill everyone :devil: :lol:

It's also a hell of a lot harder (read: impossible, I believe, at least in-game) to have a spouse and kids if you're homeless.
That would be tricky but maybe you can get extra achievement points? :lol:

Out of game it's a completely viable situation - I managed it :lol:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

All know is that I want to own everything. It was a goal of mine in the original Fable/TLC and I'm glad that not only can you do it in F2 but that optional quests will be opened up if you do :w00t: