• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi There :).

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Re: Hi There :).

MissAlbion89;419910 said:
D3m190d- Hi :). Nice to meet you, as you probably already know, i'm Claire. We'll have to co-op sometime, especially when Fable III comes out :). And as for the cool thing, that's for you to decide, I guess :p.
Yeahj, co-op! I'm looking forward to playing, Claire. ^_^ And I have decided that you are cool, indeed. You score extra points by being a ''not-girly'' girl. :cool:

cheezMcNASTY;419912 said:
clearly you've played the Fable series and are quite the fan. welcome to the forums. as a fan of Fable, you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and advertise your love for Fable. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

welcome to the "in-crowd" you higher achiever, you.

''In-Crowd''? Am I in-crowd yet?? >_>

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

Evan- Well that sucks :/. I haven't got very far in it yet. You guys wouldn't happen to know how to find Witherfang or the Mad Hermit, would you?

cheezMcNASTY- And i've seen her username on the site somewhere, i'll have to meet her :)

D3m190d- And thank you, it's not often someone calls me cool :L Can't wait for Fable III co-op, can you? :)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

D3m190d;419966 said:
Yeahj, co-op! I'm looking forward to playing, Claire. ^_^ And I have decided that you are cool, indeed. You score extra points by being a ''not-girly'' girl. :cool:

''In-Crowd''? Am I in-crowd yet?? >_>

i hadn't created that sleezy interchangeable paragraph when you registered, so it's pretty hard to say. :unsure:

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

MissAlbion89;419967 said:
Evan- Well that sucks :/. I haven't got very far in it yet. You guys wouldn't happen to know how to find Witherfang or the Mad Hermit, would you?
Witherfang is the forest mission one right? for the Elves?

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY- Haha, I quite liked that sleazy interchangable paragraph :p.

Evan- Yeah, that's the one. I got stuck in like the third bit of the forest where it tries to lock you in.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;419965 said:
oh, i can tell you and §ephiroxa§ will be best friends. :p

Oh, well. Maybe her and Angel will at least bond in their shared misogony.

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

Evan;419977 said:
Witherfang is the forest mission one right? for the Elves?
Yep, she is the leader of the werewolves who are attacking the Elves. Just go through the main quest and you should be able to find Witherfang once you get into the Elf ruins. Just roam around the forest for a few minutes and you will find the mad hermit. Oh, and welcome to the forums! :)

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

Thanks :). I'm just having a little trouble in the third (?) part of the forest, there's a path that I followed with mist at the end of it, and when you walk into it, it brings you back to the entrance :/. I don't know what to do.

And Walker, I think you mean misogyny :L.

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

Hmmm, I haven't played in a while but I think you need to have a certain item to get through. The mad Hermit has an acorn that a talking tree wants, if you kill the Hermit you can get the acorn and give it to the tree, and you will get a branch from the tree as thanks that will let you past the mist. Also, you could just kill the tree for the Hermit and then he will make you a cape out of werewolf fur that will let you past the mist.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hi Hi, welcome to the forums.

Zjuggernaut;419891 said:
We've had more argumentative people than yourself. Please stop trying to be a badass.

Yeah, Walker currently holds the crown for being the most argumentative.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

xzxzxz70- Ah, I see. You can also trade him stuff, can't you?

Gikoku Harakami- Hi, thanks :).

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

Yeah, you can trade him a scarf that you find on the female werewolf corpse, and a few other things, I think.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

Oh, I already gave that scarf to her husband :/. Haha, i'm sure it'll tell me on the Dragon Age Wiki, it tells you everything on those things :L.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

MissAlbion89;419979 said:
cheezMcNASTY- Haha, I quite liked that sleazy interchangable paragraph :p.

Evan- Yeah, that's the one. I got stuck in like the third bit of the forest where it tries to lock you in.

Did you bring the acorn to the tree? He'll give you something that'll make you pass threw that area in the third pasrt of the forest.

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

If you have not done this yet, there is an elf book in a chest behind the female elf mage, if you steal that from the elves you can trade it to the Hermit for the Acorn.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

I tried to open it, but the female elf flipped out and won't talk to me. Don't you get in trouble if you steal stuff? (That sounded so pathetic and naive, but you know what I mean :L).

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

MissAlbion89;420105 said:
And Walker, I think you mean misogyny :L.

Nope, I mean misogony. I'm trying to start a trened. "Adding superfluous voweles to words that don'et requiere them." I think it's starting to catch on, don'et you?

Gikoku Harakami;420117 said:
Yeah, Walker currently holds the crown for being the most argumentative.

Well... in the sense that I've been doing it longer, anyway. I want to say that the first thread I ever made ended with me and Hexadecimal arguing over something stupid. Ah, good times.

Because, I mean, really, if nothing else, Arseface argues as unceasingly as I do.

EDIT: I actually just searched it. My first thread was my intro. My SECOND thread was... a fairly civil discussion that ended up being oddly testy-sounding between me and Hex. Though I can proudly say that I know remember what I was thinking of when I mentioned an unofficial flag or something-- I remembered an unofficial Canadian flag, but couldn't remember why it was unofficial or who it belonged to.

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

Keep trying to open the chest, eventually she will get ****ed and just let you take it. Doing this will **** her off, but it does not effect anything.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

Walker- Ah, yes, i'm sure that'll catch on very quickly. Most people these days can't spell anyway, so they'll probably do it accidentially :L.

xzxzxz70- Yeah, she won't talk to me, but I may as well take it :L. Thanks :).

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

Your welcome. :)