• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi There :).

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Re: Hi There :).

GrimWhim;419881 said:
Hey there. The name's Grim and I'm the one guy you'll grow to hate while visiting these forums. I take pride in being the most argumentative (and hated) ******* around so don't take that away from me. :(

Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay!

We've had more argumentative people than yourself. Please stop trying to be a badass.

Welcome to the forums.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;419891 said:
We've had more argumentative people than yourself. Please stop trying to be a badass.

Welcome to the forums.

I didn't realize telling people that I'm argumentative meant I was a bad ass. Hm... well, I am glad you pointed that out for me though!

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord- Haha, don't worry, I know all about TLC, but thanks anyway :).

D3m190d- Hi :). Nice to meet you, as you probably already know, i'm Claire. We'll have to co-op sometime, especially when Fable III comes out :). And as for the cool thing, that's for you to decide, I guess :p.

Walker- Haha, don't worry, i'm not scary at all :). Nor am I a creepy stalker, murderer or rapist :L. But I am 15, you can trust me on that one :).

GrimWhim- Yes, i've heard about you, and I try my best not to be mean, so your title's safe :). I like to be liked, and i'm just looking to fit in, so I hope we don't clash too much :).

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

clearly you've played the Fable series and are quite the fan. welcome to the forums. as a fan of Fable, you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and advertise your love for Fable. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

welcome to the "in-crowd" you higher achiever, you.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

GrimWhim;419904 said:
I didn't realize telling people that I'm argumentative meant I was a bad ass. Hm... well, I am glad you pointed that out for me though!

It doesn't. Not only are you argumentative but you can't read properly either. He said it's trying to be a badass. Doesn't make you one. Again, in the words of Necro, don't flatter yourslef.

cheezMcNASTY;419912 said:
clearly you've played the Fable series and are quite the fan. welcome to the forums. as a fan of Fable, you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and advertise your love for Fable. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

lol, again, really? :p

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;419912 said:

Haha, thanks, I can feel the love already :p.

I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know lots of you here, so hopefully everyone else is as warm and inviting as everyone that's posted here :).

Azer249

Reaction score

Miss eh? well welcome to the forums im azer ^_^

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

Haha, yeah, I couldn't think of a better username, i'm a failure :L. But I hoped i'd make a nice female addition to the community, it's not often you get girl gamers, but maybe that's different here :). Anyway, thanks for the welcome, and the friend request :).

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

MissAlbion89;419934 said:
Haha, yeah, I couldn't think of a better username, i'm a failure :L. But I hoped i'd make a nice female addition to the community, it's not often you get girl gamers, but maybe that's different here :). Anyway, thanks for the welcome, and the friend request :).

It actually is different here. We've had quite a few girls on the forum. :)

Azer249

Reaction score

MissAlbion89;419934 said:

Yeh we have a few girls including Tusyu and Gioku the professional asians. I mean perverts. Youll get on fine here. Also missalbion is a pimpin name. Btw if you have a cat stay away from evan he says CATS every 5 mins.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Azer249;419940 said:
Yeh we have a few girls including Tusyu and Gioku the professional asians. I mean perverts. Youll get on fine here. Also missalbion is a pimpin name. Btw if you have a cat stay away from evan he says CATS every 5 mins.

I'm sorry wut?

cats.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

Oh, that's good, maybe i'll get to meet some girls that don't just talk make-up and boys xD. I hate girly girls, give me an Xbox over eyeliner any day! :p

And thanks, I really couldn't think of anything else on such short notice, and MissAlbion89 does sound kinda girly, haha.

Don't worry, I don't have a cat. I do like them, though :).

Azer249

Reaction score

HA you dont fool me with your white text...... CATS! oh yeh didnt see that on did you ;D

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Evan;419913 said:
It doesn't. Not only are you argumentative but you can't read properly either. He said it's trying to be a badass. Doesn't make you one. Again, in the words of Necro, don't flatter yourslef.

No, I read what he said just fine. Thanks for attempting to clear that up though.

Also, I didn't know Necromancer11 misspelled the word "yourself". I'll have to remind him to use a spellchecker more often.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

MissAlbion89;419944 said:
Oh, that's good, maybe i'll get to meet some girls that don't just talk make-up and boys xD. I hate girly girls, give me an Xbox over eyeliner any day! :p

And thanks, I really couldn't think of anything else on such short notice, and MissAlbion89 does sound kinda girly, haha.

Don't worry, I don't have a cat. I do like them, though :).
You'll fit in well.
GrimWhim;419949 said:
No, I read what he said just fine. Thanks for attempting to clear that up though.

Also, I didn't know Necromancer11 misspelled the word "yourself". I'll have to remind him to use a spellchecker more often.
Your d*ck must be the size of a baby tooth that fell into a tray of acid and got disintegrated so it's even smaller. Anyway...

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

Hero of Ferelden? Ah, a Dragon Age fan :). I bought it a few weeks ago, i'm really enjoying it. Looking forward to the second one?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Evan;419953 said:
You'll fit in well.

Your d*ck must be the size of a baby tooth that fell into a tray of acid and got disintegrated so it's even smaller. Anyway...

You know nothing about me and have never spoken to me yet you find it necessary to insult me. Can I ask why you're so angry?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

MissAlbion89;419957 said:
Hero of Ferelden? Ah, a Dragon Age fan :). I bought it a few weeks ago, i'm really enjoying it. Looking forward to the second one?

Yeah, it looks a lot more improved. Hopefully, in the second, we'll be able to continue side quests and stuff after the game is complete. In the first one, once you've beaten the game, the only area you can travel to is DLC places and your camp.

Azer249

Reaction score

Agreed evan dragon age is a good game once done theres nothing else to do.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

MissAlbion89;419944 said:

oh, i can tell you and §ephiroxa§ will be best friends. :p