• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Fable 2 Quotes

Shadowdragon15

The Needs of One
Reaction score
Re: Favourite Fable 2 Quotes

I was hogging the TV and everyone was watching me play and I went to join the Temple of Shadows because I was evil enough already and I went to see Cornelius and when he said "And poker night is on Friday" my whole family cracked up laughing. It was just the way he said it that made me fall of my sofa.

B

bechtel1

Funniest things in fable 2.

1: One of the arrest warrants you get for the guard when you're a kid states, "Wanted for assault with a deadly weapon, assault with a potentially weapon, assault with a weapon that we still can't believe could be deadly but unfortunately was. (I could not stop laughing, never found out what the weapon was though.)

2: When you kill one bandit, while fighting several, one of the other bandits will sometimes say, "You're horrible, he wasn't even ensured!"

3: This was the manual for the crucible and I couldn't stop laughing after reading this one either, "All contenders are invited to read the following rules. If you cannot read, please ask another challenger to read it for you. If he cannot read, please refrain from asking the entrance keeper to read them for you, as he cannot read either.":lol:

4: One gargoyle says, "I can tell by the distant grey look of your eyes that you can't shoot straight.":realmad:

5: Thereasa once said, "You are now famous enough to use the kiss my arse expression." (That's funny and you know it.):blush:

6: If you buy castle fair fax, the butler will tell you this after a night of rest, "I'm sorry if this comes as an inconvenience but the castle is under siege." He said it in a monotone too. I loved that butler.+rep

Dimitri Chaplain

The Headhunter
Reaction score

The whole speech of Lucien Fairfax when you go for the first time to the spire

"The world outside these marvelous walls is a corrupt, rotting husk. Reason is absolute. Instead of order theres only chaos, chaos doesn't punish evil nor reward righteousness, chaos cuts innocent lives short and we would accept that as faith.. I beg to differ, you stand in the center of a great instrument of change with it I shall remake the world and my creation shall be unrecognizable in its perfection but my will alone is not sufficient, for such a monumental task. It is only through your toil through your labors through your conviction Albion will be transformed. Do not fear the sound you hear throbbing beneath your feet these sensations will be familiar as your own heartbeat and as long your heart continues to beat all I require from you is obedience. Now sleep..." - Lucien Fairfax / The Spire

You can also hear the speech here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvQHFZwA7o)

Martionmello

Soul catcher
Reaction score

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him get world domination.

''Is... is that a dog or a balvarine!!!''

yeah that right u stupid tart fear my doggy.

I killed that villager afterwards!!!!!!

I love the butler too especially when he leaves.
Can't remember exactly what he said but it was something like:
"I regret to announce ..... Bla Bla, my predecessor did not inform me that the shifts would dangerous'' something something...

Well Duhhhhh.... Lucien the sicko use to live here!!!!
U know I sort of just killed him

wish I had renamed that butler Alfred like of batman

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

That was a weird post. I'm not sure what to say.

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

"These are my third robes this week. Nothing gets the sacraficial stains out!" and when you sacrafice a Temple of Light monk "You sure made light work of him!"

underdogwill

Hero Of Brightwall
Reaction score

at the loading screen it said that a villager said "thats a funny looking child, oh its a dog."

Holy Warrior

Wizard
Reaction score

My favorite quote is when you eat about 3 crunchy chicks in front of the Shadow worshiper he says,"That one was still fluttering when it went down," or when the leader of the temple is explaining the rules and at the end he says,"And of course Friday is poker night."

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

"last time i killed you, it tore my heart out. Then, you were a child, but then again...so was I"
-Lucien

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

"Rick's got a dog, and he's going to kick the crap out of it!" :lol:

In the beginning when you and your sister save the mutt from "Rick".

Karmasb!ch

Antidisestablishmentarian
Reaction score

idk if someone had already put this but when the drunk in the begining goes "look hunny the quadruplets are back" hehe

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

"the time isssss, very late" thank you cuz i couldnt tell by the fact that it was drak out. and i also tank you for being specific.

B

bechtel1

In response to what martionmellow said, concerning the butler quiting, this is vaguely what he said, key word vaguely, it is not exact.

He said "I regret to announce that I am resigning my post as your butler. My predecessor did not inform me of the dangers that came with the job. it has to much excitement for me, which I am sure you have guessed based on my timid nature." he was still speaking in a monotone.

Timid is the last word i would use to describe him.

Dualist

Reaction score

"I read a book the other day!!"

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

I regret to report the end of my brief tenure at your service. My predecessor failed to inform me of the hazardous nature of the post, and I am of a somewhat nervous disposition, as you have no doubt noticed.

Butler, almost verbatim.

Holy Warrior

Wizard
Reaction score

I completely forgot about the butlers line at the end and when he tells you the castle is under attack those 2 quotes best in the game, to bad i can't remember them both word for word. :ninja:

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

"I hear your making a splash, then again so does crap" Look Bloodstone, the inmates come out with some of the most amazing quotes I've heard

B4nd1tk1ll3r!

Reaction score
When you kill a bandit as fem Sparrow and another bandit says "You daughter of a hobbe! He was gonna retire next week, with a full bandit pension!".

Kinda makes you wonder how a bandit pension works, doesn't it?