• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Fable 2 Quotes

C

Crowey793

Re: Favourite Fable 2 Quotes

"I've got a quest for yer. KISS MY STONY ARSE" -Gargoyle I laughed for ages the first time I heard that. also, try get laady gray drunk... thats a laugh, but I won't spoil it for you ; )

K

Kamizage

There is so many great quotes in the streets of Bowerstone.

I went out of the pub once, and I say a father talking to his son, saying: "I don't want you looking at those magazines any more...they're for grown-ups."

I didn't notice at first, so I went by...but then I stopped, went back, and heard the next sentence: "Since when did you become interested in politics anyway?"

One of many. Will post here if I remember more.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

"What's up with these new cults? I found a dark monk under my bed worshiping the shaddow...nutter"
(words to this effect!)

M

mrvalthewhore

"Hello Landlord, got a problem my bed has a leak, every morning i wake up and theres a wet patch" - or something like that

FableFan4

Reaction score

when reaver says, "well, i enjoyed making that pretty light with you-" after they release the wepon

C

C4rl88

I heard an akward comment while I was serving drinks in Oakfield, I went into the bar and took the job. While I did that someone said that there's a job available just after I served a drink so the result was:
"There's a new job in town, that's a delicious looking pint!"
Made me chuckle.

Also, did you guys read the rules for the Crucible, that's a hilarious read!

Dr Doom

Reaction score

I loved it when I killed my first Commandant in the spire. Garth just goes and says -
"I think its safe to say you don't need to protect me anymore"

T

TheFlyingRabbit

My two favorites are
#1 Gargoyle:

I would ask you to shoot me but I am afraid you would poke your eye out.

#2 After you get the Thesaurus the guy who gives it to you says something like:

Here take my thesaurus as a reward I have practically memorized it by now and hey you never know when you could be in a Lexicological quandary.

Both of those made me laugh especially the latter because I actually understood it and no one else in the room with me did.

T

TheFlyingRabbit

Another one of my favorite quotes is if you kill a bandit he says (sometimes)

Hey you just killed my best mate, he had a beautiful wife and daughter. Oh well I think I'll take them. (or something like that.)

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

For the record, if you want to add information to a thread, and no one else has posted after your last post, then there's an edit button.

No biggy, just be careful. Some people on this forum get a bit anal about it.

TehZomgFactor

Reaction score

I Remember Reaver Saying
"how long will it take for the shard to show us it's dirty little secret"
and Barnum Said this,from memeory
"I've been Constipating on this for quite a while!"
never before have i ever wanted to say "WHAT THE HELL" to a fictional characters face

Guilty Sp4rk

This is a red letter day.
Reaction score

I loved/was very upset when:
You're in the spire at the end and you just stop Lucien and Reaver kills Luicen and he says something along the lines of "God, I thought he'd never shut up... Oh I'm sorry, did you want to kill him?"

Atrix N008

Reaction score

lol nice one orical(elite version of 343 guilty spark's name) year mine has to be
when my daughter Rachel said "you dance better than my dad at least lllllllooooooooooooooollllllll

Guilty Sp4rk

This is a red letter day.
Reaction score

Atrix N008;352105 said:
lol nice one orical(elite version of 343 guilty spark's name) year mine has to be

Yea, I actually go by that nickname IRL, long story...

Any way, I'm gonna jump back to Fable 1, I always LOVED what they had to say. Like "They say Orchard Farm's got some weird goings on..." God, I miss Fable 1...

Atrix N008

Reaction score

really i would like to hear :)-{})

Ceh913

Reaction score

"I'm looking for something for something very specific, but in a vague way..." I lolled so much.
I also like the bowerstones blacksmiths quotes, cuz hes gay and wen ur working for him he says stuff like "That's a good blow", and "keep hitting it like that" ;)

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

Purple Nurple;222173 said:
gargoyles are funny..'i hear youre shootings as bad as youre body odour!'

lol that waqs a great one too! I love hearing those gargoyles.. Everytime I find one I'll bring my gun out and aim at it, saying 'any last words?' and it'll give an insult and I'll blow its head off!

Soulwithlife

Reaction score

'Give a man a fish and he'l stink up a town. But give him a fishing rod...see where I'm going? Yeh, give him a fishing rod and he'l stab you with it'
It was really random :)

Owrm

Reaction score

MidnightZero;271904 said:
I like it when the children start role-playing, I remember a little girl say ''No! No! don't put on the the mask! Listen to what I have to say! Oh, too late...'' This little quote has revealed that the hero in TLC put on Jack's mask.

Um what? That's the exact same thing as if you went to a Mall and heard a little kid saying: "Oh no, don't let the mean bearded guys drop bombs on us!" while he/she was playing and deciding that means the Child just predicted the next terrorist attack. Despite the fact that Lionhead has said, and the game represents, Albion when the hero took the good choices.

the unknown42

Reaction score

Tymolus;222146 said:
You guys all know that real annoying voice that goes "You're the sorriest excuse for a hero I ever saw! /I may be blind but at least I ain't stone blind!" or something like that? Has anybody found that person? I hear him EVERYWHERE and wanna cap him something awful :D

thats the gargoyles. they say stuff like that. lolz.^_^