• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whodunnit? I The Cliff Side.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
Whodunnit? I The Cliff Side.

The first of the Whodunnit series!! This thread is a go! Post your charector here! then begin RPing don't start the game yet, but rp you're charector getting to the place ect ect.

The setting is a cliff side next to the ocean, (assassination tactics me thinkgs >:])

For rules and regulations check the link in my sig.

Charector info.

Name:
Race:
Weapon 1:
Weapon 2:
Item:
Description:
Background:

Name:Hidan
God Belief:Jashint
Clothes:Akatsuki robes
Race:Half human,half grim reaper(changes apperance when in the curse circle to black and white striped skin colour)
Class:Akatsuki member, Special Jounin
Weapon 1:Scythe Description:Three bladed reaper weapon
Weapon 2:Explosive tags Description:Tags that explode by techniques
Weapon 3:Shurikens Description:Four bladed throwing star shaped weapons
Weapon 4:Kunais Description:Throwing knifes
Weapon 5:Ninja Techniques Description:A weapon that can only be used by ninjas and is used by doing the required hand seals and enough chakra
Weapon 6:Curses Description:A weapon that kills both the target and the user in a bloody way and manner
Weapon 7:Bloodline Limit Description:Only those with the blood of their clan's bloodline limit can use this(every ninja clan has one)
Items:Blood and holy beads Description:Blood can be used in many ways but in this case it's for curses and ninja techniques and the holy beads are for praying to God
Description:Hidan is a rouge ninja with many beliefs and is half-immortal.Hidan is from a organazation called the Akatsuki which is an organazation that is in search for all nine Bijchu and Jinchuurikii to steal all of their power and use it to make war all over the world!
Hidan curses alot and uses curses to kill his enemies.He carries blood and holy beads with him all the time.When he goes up for a fight against an enemy he slashes his Scythe at them to get their blood then he licks their blood off of his Scythe and then stabs himself to make his curse circle and that is when he can kill his enemy through his curse.He then stabs himself in the heart while in the circle to kill his enemy while the enemy is under the curse.Hidan can only die by being dismembered and then buried in a hole under loads of rubble.Hidan has a partner who is called Kakazu.He always wants to fight Kakazu to see if he can actually kill him.
Background:Hidan left his village because he went insane and killed everyone in the village.Eventually Hidan became a member of the Akatsuki organazation and got his partner, Kakazu.Everytime Hidan gets the chance he challenges Kakazu to fight him.

Name:No Face
Race:Unknown
Class: Dark Servent
Weapon 1:Blade Of Oblivion
Weapon 2:Magic
Item:Rune Of Summoning
Description:Tall about 6"9 Wears Demon Skull armor Under that he wears a Black torn up robe never lets his sword out of his hand and is very strong in the art of summoning.
Background:No one knows where he came from or how old he is. But there are rumors that he is Gods Assassin and but no one knows the real story but him. When he kills some one he gains there knowledge and skill so he will ultimately become all powerful all knowing and almost immortal.

Name:Luxes
Race:human
Weapon 1: dragon's saber
Weapon 2: lord's bow
Items: a special necklace he was given for his 13th on Friday the 13th of May
Description:A knight in chainmail and plate armor.
background: He used to live in a peaceful town until they decide to move and his parents got attacked and killed by ten bandits who were then kill by werewolves. When he grew up learning the technique of the sword, now, and magic he led his own life of constantly keeping peace by killing all undead and bandits and is known by few but the few who know his think of him as a god.

Name: Firis
Race: Vampire
Class: Desolator (Like a black mage that uses radiation and Necromancy)
Weapon 1: Spells
Weapon 2: Claws/Teeth
Weapon 3: Crossbow
Items: Tiberium stolen from a alternate universe and an Ipod given to him by Darkness
Description: Once a normal creature serving in the Elven army, he was outcast for studying Necromancy, The deity "Darkness" came to him and offered him immortality and power in return for his services, he accepted, and Darkness turned him into a Vampire, he now serves his master...

Name:Arrav
Race:Angel
Clothes:Hooded white and gold robe
Weapon:Avo's Tear
Class- Paladin
Description:Nobody knows who Arrav is, just that he appears when needed. Some say Avo sent him as guardian of all who are good and pure.

Name: Leroux
Race: Badassian
Weapon 1: Chained Sickles
Weapon 2: Toothpicks
Items: A camera, a photograph of a sword, a picture of a small dragon.
Ability: Make the objects in pictures real
Description: Born in Baddassia, Leroux grew up with the local lore. He caries a photo album and a camera at all times, and a pair of sickles linked by a chain. He keeps himself to himself, and carries his camera on a strap around his neck.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score
Re: Whodunnit? I The Cliff Side.

Name:Hidan
God Belief:Jashint
Clothes:Akatsuki robes
Race:Half human,half grim reaper(changes apperance when in the curse circle to black and white striped skin colour)
Class:Akatsuki member, Special Jounin
Weapon 1:Scythe Description:Three bladed reaper weapon
Weapon 2:Explosive tags Description:Tags that explode by techniques
Weapon 3:Shurikens Description:Four bladed throwing star shaped weapons
Weapon 4:Kunais Description:Throwing knifes
Weapon 5:Ninja Techniques Description:A weapon that can only be used by ninjas and is used by doing the required hand seals and enough chakra
Weapon 6:Curses Description:A weapon that kills both the target and the user in a bloody way and manner
Weapon 7:Bloodline Limit Description:Only those with the blood of their clan's bloodline limit can use this(every ninja clan has one)
Items:Blood and holy beads Description:Blood can be used in many ways but in this case it's for curses and ninja techniques and the holy beads are for praying to God
Description:Hidan is a rouge ninja with many beliefs and is half-immortal.Hidan is from a organazation called the Akatsuki which is an organazation that is in search for all nine Bijchu and Jinchuurikii to steal all of their power and use it to make war all over the world!
Hidan curses alot and uses curses to kill his enemies.He carries blood and holy beads with him all the time.When he goes up for a fight against an enemy he slashes his Scythe at them to get their blood then he licks their blood off of his Scythe and then stabs himself to make his curse circle and that is when he can kill his enemy through his curse.He then stabs himself in the heart while in the circle to kill his enemy while the enemy is under the curse.Hidan can only die by being dismembered and then buried in a hole under loads of rubble.Hidan has a partner who is called Kakazu.He always wants to fight Kakazu to see if he can actually kill him.
Background:Hidan left his village because he went insane and killed everyone in the village.Eventually Hidan became a member of the Akatsuki organazation and got his partner, Kakazu.Everytime Hidan gets the chance he challenges Kakazu to fight him.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Name:No Face
Race:Unknown
Class:Dark Servent
Weapon 1:Blade Of Oblivion
Weapon 2:Magic
Item:Rune Of Summoning
Description:Tall about 6"9 Wears Demon Skull armor Under that he wears a Black torn up robe never lets his sword out of his hand and is very strong in the art of summoning.
Background:No one knows where he came from or how old he is. But there are rumors that he is Gods Assassin and but no one knows the real story but him. When he kills some one he gains there knowledge and skill so he will ultimately become all powerful all knowing and almost immortal.

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

Name:Luxes
Race:human
class: Paladin
Weapon 1: dragon's saber
Weapon 2: lord's bow
Items: a special necklace he was given for his 13th on Friday the 13th of May
Description:A knight in chainmail and plate armor.
background: He used to live in a peaceful town until they decide to move and his parents got attacked and killed by ten bandits who were then kill by werewolves. When he grew up learning the technique of the sword, now, and magic he led his own life of constantly keeping peace by killing all undead and bandits and is known by few but the few who know his think of him as a god.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

You can start Rping if you like guys, kills the boredom of waiting :D

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Well how about you introduce your Character and start it for us?

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

good plan :p one sec (i'll edit this post.)

Name:The Game Master
Race: unknown
Class: Wizard
Weapon 1: Necromancy
Weapon 2: Destruction
weapon 3: Illusion
Item: Book of secrets (This book contains the names of fallen assassins)
Description: He wears a LONG black cloak that coveres his entire body, his hood is always up.
Background: Not much is known about the game master only that he created the deadly game "Whodunnit" He holds the prize to which they compete for

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

The waves crashed up against the cliff, the seagulls flew past and the cold morning breaze swept the clifftop. An old man was sitting on a broken bench in an abononed camp.He appeared to scribbling in a book, his body looked frail and easily breakable, but his aura was unspeakable, the sun began to rise over the horison, the old man smiled. "It has begun"..

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

It's actually Kombat, but who really cares?

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

I know right? Lol I havent seen those movies in for ever.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Name: Firis
Race: Vampire
Class: Desolator (Like a black mage that uses radiation and Necromancy)
Weapon 1: Spells
Weapon 2: Claws/Teeth
Weapon 3: Crossbow
Items: Tiberium stolen from a alternate universe and an Ipod given to him by Darkness
Description: Once a normal creature serving in the Elven army, he was outcast for studying Necromancy, The deity "Darkness" came to him and offered him immortality and power in return for his services, he accepted, and Darkness turned him into a Vampire, he now serves his master...

Cain

Reaction score

Items:Holy book,Holy symbol.
Description:Nobody knows who Arrav is, just that he appears to battle evil. Some say The Light sent him as guardian of all who are good and pure.

Cain

Reaction score

Class: Paladin
Description:Nobody knows who Arrav is, just that he appears to battle evil. Some say the deity "Light" sent him as guardian of all who are good and pure.

Cain

Reaction score

Class- Paladin
Description:Nobody knows who Arrav is, just that he appears when needed. Some say Avo sent him as guardian of all who are good and pure.

Also rukku can I be a game master.

Cain

Reaction score

oops sorry I don't know why there are 3 posts sorry.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

White Knight;277964 said:
Class- Paladin

Also rukku can I be a game master.

If you want you can be this games game master as i would personaly prefer to participate. Do you understand the rules? and what you have to do as the game master?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Ooh oh me me me me me me me me me! as long as I can be the Vampiric dungeo- I mean game master!

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Lol, Well it's up to white knight as i kindof highjacked his original thread, stole his thunder and promised him a counter partner deal thingy =P