• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(((warning))) Dont Use Hero Save

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shadow warrior

(((warning))) Dont Use Hero Save

:ninja: i tryed to exploit hero save too just get a silver key from a quest then save and load and get the key again it caused my xbox to crash everytime i tryed to load then it corupted ALL my files so dont use hero save numeriously or youll be fugered like me gotta restart now been on a all day mission and just wiped out my entire character :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( well anyways goodluck

also can someone pm me and tell me where to get the reaming 5 keys i need 30 only now about 25 CHEERS :ninja:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: (((warning))) Dont Use Hero Save

shadow warrior;22479 said:
:ninja: i tryed to exploit hero save too just get a silver key from a quest then save and load and get the key again it caused my xbox to crash everytime i tryed to load then it corupted ALL my files so dont use hero save numeriously or youll be fugered like me gotta restart now been on a all day mission and just wiped out my entire character :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( well anyways goodluck

also can someone pm me and tell me where to get the reaming 5 keys i need 30 only now about 25 CHEERS :ninja:

The joy of using the Hero Save exploit :p

The keys are found here:

Fable: The Lost Chapters - Silver Keys Side-quest

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

shadow warrior;22479 said:

This has happend to me twice, causing corruption to one of my loads.

It can be avoided, simply have a backup sitting next to your save in case one of them gets corrupted. And it takes a lot of effort to get it corrupted, simply keep from getting into a big rush and you should be fine.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

yes hes right i had it crash once but i had another load file... but some times it will corrupt all memory on your fable auto and save files.

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Just don't listen to anything the main author said about this. Hero save won't screw you as long as you aren't moving too fast with your menu so the game has time to load and smooth out. Don't force it and you're fine.

E

ennio

does this effect the pc version aswell?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

ennio;29153 said:
does this effect the pc version aswell?

I highly doubt it to be honest... not even thought about that!

Z

zuki

lol glad im not the only one, but i guess mine is stupied still for some reason i thought thier was 50 so around 43 it stoped loading lol then i found out thier was 30 only...:wacko:

F

Fable_Fan005

I have never once had a prob with hero save. but i guss im just :cool:lucky:cool:

C

Carter

Whenever I do the Hero save exploit I just save my save files on a memory card so I always have a backup

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Carter;30688 said:
Whenever I do the Hero save exploit I just save my save files on a memory card so I always have a backup

A good way around it ;)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Carter;30688 said:

one problem about that. If my hero save corrupts my auto save or any other saves, Fable stops responding to my controller, so how am I supposed to load something else?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;30811 said:
one problem about that. If my hero save corrupts my auto save or any other saves, Fable stops responding to my controller, so how am I supposed to load something else?

The other saves would only be used as backup, just make sure its not plugged in when you do it.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;30816 said:
The other saves would only be used as backup, just make sure its not plugged in when you do it.

Oh yeah, never mind. I'm dumb

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

"My file went corrupt! What happened!?!?!?!?!?
As I mentioned, you cannot Hero Save more than 10-15 times. If you do, your file will become corrupt, and you shall NEVER have access to this character again."

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;31125 said:
"My file went corrupt! What happened!?!?!?!?!?
As I mentioned, you cannot Hero Save more than 10-15 times. If you do, your file will become corrupt, and you shall NEVER have access to this character again."

Correct unless like stated above you backup saves on memory card regulary and dont exploit to often.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;31198 said:
Correct unless like stated above you backup saves on memory card regulary and dont exploit to often.

Just adding a little more information to the thread. :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;31203 said:
Just adding a little more information to the thread. :)

I have no problem with that ^_^

V

Vegeta

I dont know why but in all my guys on fable TLC and just Fable i never try to get the keys... i just dont think it's worth all that time getting them... is there anything REALLY worth it in those key chests?

I mean after you beat the game and play afterwords you usually have a legendary weapon so your unbeatable... and that one axe ragnarok or something found in the demon door in grey house is a pretty strong weapon i used it until i got avo's tear...

If your hero's strong enough it doesn't matter what weapon you use... (except for stick:p )

Status
Not open for further replies.