• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Updated w/ New Links] Skyrim: Leaked 40-Minute Demo Video

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
skyrim33.png

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but as expected it was only for a limited time as ZeniMax has taken the video down. If another one pops up then I will probably link it in here, but Bethesda had stated during the demo that they will be uploading the full video presentation later down the road in its original quality.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
UPDATE

New video stream link.
New download link.
To play the video file, you can use the VLC media player if you don't already have it.

Uploaded the video to mediafire for those to download it. Just a heads up though, the video freezes at the 25min mark for about 2mins then resumes, so it'll be out of sync after that.. don't ask me why, it was how it originally was when the guy uploaded it to Youtube.

Opening post has been updated with the new links as well. Enjoy.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Downloading now. Will watch sometime later today.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Looking really good, graphics look crisp and detailed and animations look smooth and streamlined and the world itself looks stunning. They have seemed to really listen to fan feedback and tried to address every complaint in past titles while including some really nice looking new features. Cant wait for this game, going to lose months to this.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Stream link no longer works due to Zenimax, but the download link is still fine so you'll have to work with that.