• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Top Ten Douche Bags of 2007

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Top Ten Douche Bags of 2007

Lol. The last ones pretty funny, and I agree with all of em.. not that I know most of them, but still...

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

Should have put Chris crocker there with Brittney XD

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

I say that dude who said the Orange Box whouldn't be that good, but outta that list I'd say all of them should win.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I think my sister should have been featured on that list but that's a whole different story altogether...

F

FableFreak

"This list doesn't discriminate between black or white, democrat or republican."

Lies I say! Blatant discrimination.

Not what I was hoping for, very dissapointing list.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Would've been sure that Dick Cheney would make that list.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Don't know most of those individuals - but I think I must be the only person on the planet who feels sorry for Britney...she married a moron who screwed her over, sent her mental and then stole her children from her. Bound to make anyone go insane, losing your kids like that.

I always found it a litle confusing that she gets her children taken and is vilified by the press, yet Michael Jackson's suspiciously super-white children are hung out of windows, kept in confinement with weird headgear and still get to live with this retarded paedophile - not to mention that Kate Moss takes untold amounts of drugs, hangs out with dangerous and deranged smack-heads and no one takes her kids off her either...

/rant :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;151556 said:
Don't know most of those individuals - but I think I must be the only person on the planet who feels sorry for Britney...she married a moron who screwed her over, sent her mental and then stole her children from her. Bound to make anyone go insane, losing your kids like that.

With her frame of mind id never let her near those kids after what her bodyguards and carers of the children said she was like with them. Freaking them out shouting at screaming at them in some language she made up that was a cross between gibberish and baby talk. Shes messed up in the head, including that phone call she made to him saying she was going to drive her car off a cliff and kill herself and it would be his fault. Hes a no talent loser fair enough but i wouldnt say he stole them from her as i think hes right and dont think they are safe with her.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning her behaviour. I'm just confused as to why she gets done and not the other retarded famous parents of this world...just don't really understand the system...

Hell, I'm sure I've done worse to my kid anyways...guess I'm just a bit more sympathetic of the emotionally unstable than most. There is often far more to these things than the press report...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;151560 said:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning her behaviour. I'm just confused as to why she gets done and not the other retarded famous parents of this world...just don't really understand the system...

Because shes Britney Spears and was once an innocent little girl who was part of the Mickey Mouse club and now is made out to be on verge of a breakdown and on all kinds of drink and drugs. It sells papers and makes news more than most other celebrities would. All i can think of these days when i hear her name is that hilarious youtube video from one of her fans. :lol:

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

That was hilairious. I'll tell you what else is hilarious. The fact that her sixteen year old sister got pregnant about three days before their mum was supposed to be releasing a book on parenting.:lol:

On the topic of Britneys kids... Send them to a foster home for gods sake..

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;151556 said:

I always found it a litle confusing that she gets her children taken and is vilified by the press, yet Michael Jackson's suspiciously super-white children are hung out of windows, kept in confinement with weird headgear and still get to live with this retarded paedophile - not to mention that Kate Moss takes untold amounts of drugs, hangs out with dangerous and deranged smack-heads and no one takes her kids off her either...

/rant :lol:

Wacko Jacko will probably lose 'his' kids soon enough - with the ways are going for him, he will run out of money to pay people off with.

And you're not the only one feeling sorry for her - there's this 'guy':

YouTube - Chris Crocker - LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

That guy's got issues:lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;151581 said:
And you're not the only one feeling sorry for her - there's this 'guy':

Thats the video, i couldnt remember 'his' name... Chris Crocker thats the one. :lol:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Tsuyu;151581 said:
Wacko Jacko will probably lose 'his' kids soon enough
Do you reckon he bought his kids off ebay or something? No black person can have children that damn white...wonder what the going rate is for purchasing children off the internet these days? :rolleyes:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;151617 said:
Do you reckon he bought his kids off ebay or something? No black person can have children that damn white...wonder what the going rate is for purchasing children off the internet these days? :rolleyes:

Looking to get Jessica off your hands eh? I guess I could look around... :ninja:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Best offer I had was a bucket of KFC and £25 from this old lady in a pub when Jessica was a baby. Frame of mind I was in at the time, I almost took her up on her offer :lol:

but seriously - are people just stupid or can they not see that there is no trace of black in any of those kids? I've seen pale mixed-race babies and kids - but this is ridiculous...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

I'm not all that familiar with that... thing he has that makes him white.... but I guess it could have some part in it.

Especially since I 'think' all their mothers were white.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Whether he does have vitiligo is debatable, as far as I'm concerned, but if those children had it too it would be noticeable - I personally reckon those mothers got their sperm from a different, more white source...:ninja: :lol: