• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

stupid xbox360

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seishi

stupid xbox360

so I just doing the Arena quest for the7th time I think, when the game just froze (is that the correct spelling?), but that had happened before so I just started the xbox again and began with the quest again, the thing is it freezes again! and again! and again! you know when they are about to instroduce you to the crowd!!!!! I thought I download the software again and reinstall it. Well it didint work, and I really want to play fable......what should I do?? please help me pleeease :'(

F

flamingsquirrel

Re: stupid xbox360

^^^
Jeez, pointless Microsoft errors carry over to thier system.
i never thought i'd hear "well, i downloaded new software, but it STILL dosn't work!" when there talking about a consle.

About the problem, i don't know, try disk repair.

S

Seishi

yeah I know...stupid microsoft....soooo, it may sound stupid, but what is disk repair?

S

Seishi

oh my god...... I dont think my brother is going to like the string thing, and I dont think is an overheating problem because it only freezes when I play fable, thanks for the help! =)..... I guess my brother is going to have to take it back to store..... damn you microsoft.....

F

flamingsquirrel

Disk repair is a sulutoin that you wipe on a disk, let it sit for a minute or two, then wipe it off, it fills in the scratches. you can get some at walmart or a Game store

P

Poppycock

yea i have to agree with squirrell if the problem happens in one spot of the game repeatingly its the disk

S

Seishi

^^ great!! I thought I was never going to play fable again, I was getting bored of call of duty 2....thanks!!!

F

flamingsquirrel

COD2 sucked...
too short, too easy, nothing special

S

Seishi

really? coz I loved it, it was okay for me because I suck at playing games so, even if it was in normal, for me was really difficult, psecially when you get up in the tanks.....I had to do that part for like 10 times.....^^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seishi;20364 said:
oh my god...... I dont think my brother is going to like the string thing, and I dont think is an overheating problem because it only freezes when I play fable, thanks for the help! =)..... I guess my brother is going to have to take it back to store..... damn you microsoft.....

Every manufacturers consoles have problems like this in certain batches so it cant be helped really. Just the unfortunate few really, though the 360 had alot more problems than most consoles as it was rushed out but still great console! Bad plug and fan design though :p

flamingsquirrel;20495 said:
COD2 sucked...
too short, too easy, nothing special

I liked it, not as groundbreaking as the first but thought it was a good game. Little to easy i agree but those tanks were a pain in the ass.

F

flamingsquirrel

I beat the ENIRE game on HARD in about 6 hrs. some parts were harder than others, but mostly it was walk into a room, blow the crap out of anything that moves with almost no resistance, move to the next room.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;20582 said:
I beat the ENIRE game on HARD in about 6 hrs. some parts were harder than others, but mostly it was walk into a room, blow the crap out of anything that moves with almost no resistance, move to the next room.

Thats what war is all about, i liked the bit where you had to direct the artillery to fire. That was awesome, loads of troops coming at once. We need more large scale stuff in CoD 3!

F

flamingsquirrel

Thats what war is all about
Mabey, but i've always been more of a tactics guy, like SAWT. Thats why i prefer airsoft over painball. paintball is like a huge battle, paint flying everywere, your just trying to avoid it, there arn't a whole lot of tactics to be used there. but with airsoft, it's much more fun, you take old abandonded house, one team plays there terrorists, and theother plays the good guys (basicly) then the GG (good guys) hsve to storm the house, and the terrorists have to escape, or kill em all. sometimes it's fun to just throw in a hostage that you can't shoot. but atleast there you don't do charging into battle firing maddly.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;20695 said:
Mabey, but i've always been more of a tactics guy, like SAWT. Thats why i prefer airsoft over painball. paintball is like a huge battle, paint flying everywere, your just trying to avoid it, there arn't a whole lot of tactics to be used there. but with airsoft, it's much more fun, you take old abandonded house, one team plays there terrorists, and theother plays the good guys (basicly) then the GG (good guys) hsve to storm the house, and the terrorists have to escape, or kill em all. sometimes it's fun to just throw in a hostage that you can't shoot. but atleast there you don't do charging into battle firing maddly.

Then a WWII game isnt really going to appeal to you is it lol. Plus there are paintball games where you have to do the exact same scenario as the airsoft one you are describing.

F

flamingsquirrel

well, i've always like BRA (brother in arms) and call of duty, but i realy didn't like call of duty2
plus paintabll games SUCK

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;20790 said:
well, i've always like BRA (brother in arms) and call of duty, but i realy didn't like call of duty2
plus paintabll games SUCK

Paintball is great, how can you say it sucks!

F

flamingsquirrel

no, paintball GAMES suck, they just don't capture the awsomeness of real paintball, i'd rather play a game with real guns

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;20864 said:
no, paintball GAMES suck, they just don't capture the awsomeness of real paintball, i'd rather play a game with real guns

Ohhhh yeah i agree, why even play a Paintball game when you can do it in real life :lol:

F

flamingsquirrel

kinda like the Wii, it mimics the movemnts of say, tennis or fishing so well, but why do it in a game, when you can do it in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.