• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Faction: Guerrilla Wrecking Crew Multiplayer Hands-On

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Red Faction: Guerrilla Wrecking Crew Multiplayer Hands-On

THQ's Gathering of Developers event was held this week, and one of the biggest titles on show was Red Faction: Guerrilla. While developer Volition’s latest open-world action game already has an extensive multiplayer mode, the team has also thrown in a single-console multiplayer mode called Wrecking Crew. While technically offline only, it does support online leaderboards for bragging rights, and we were able to try it out firsthand.

More, Video & Source.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Red Faction: Guerrilla Wrecking Crew Multiplayer Hands-On

Unsure about the idea of Red Faction going to a 3rd person perspective still but might be worth a go as i still havent tried the Single Player Demo out yet.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

It's worth a play, it is one of my favourite demos because of the destroy-your-environment and rag doll game play. I might get this game, it looks good.

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

looks awesome with the rag doll and destoyable environment but they took the name of a guild i was going to make that i would try to find a way to stick it with every game to find a new game i played :( now i have to make a new name to avoid copyright if i ever decide to become a game producer when i can get a job and not be able to use the name.

one thing though of the game thats strange is that they are breathing in the open. on mars. So unless they lost need of air and lungs thats strange.