• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Owning the whole of bowerstone

H

Hexen_Harlot

Owning the whole of bowerstone

Is there any way to own houses in bower south with children in? You can't kill them or lead them out, so....how?

Apple Pie

BOOM! Headshot
Reaction score
Re: Owning the whole of bowerstone

Hmm i do not know because i never tried it... but get a trainer or play honestly like other people without hacks and build your own bad character and ransack the bowerstone and transform it in bowerpileofjunk xD

jwc2200

Reaction score

I think the only way is through modding. You can change ownership to the hero in the tng files if you have used FreeRoam, or use FableExplorer to make the kids mortal.

R

RedFox

JohnDoe;284857 said:
You can also use Hesperus' +24 trainer. The one-hit kill option allows you to kill children as well.

cool thx for the information

R

RedFox

i rented every single house in every town by using that infinite money glitch.

tillyferrari

Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;284747 said:
Is there any way to own houses in bower south with children in? You can't kill them or lead them out, so....how?

In Fable; not TLC; there is the Assassin Rush Glitch to Own all of Bowerstone; you walk towards the entrance to Bowerstone until you see the words 'Bowerstone' then use Assassin Rush to enter the Gates; and Immediately hold Back with the Left Stick so that you Immediately leave the area; if done correctly the next time you enter Bowerstone; All Buildings will be For Sale

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

You can't truly own the whole Bowerstone South without owning the school, IMO. Make the school buyable in Fable Explorer. Make those damn kids disappear for ever. ;)

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

You could use the game freeze glitch which makes all the houses in the game for sale.

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

The school is originally flagged unbuyable. Freeze time glitch works on buyable houses only if I recall correctly, plus I don't think the glitch works anymore in TLC.

Mattbees

Reaction score

Someone should make a mod that lets you buy the school because id love to hire jack of blades to teach there or do combat lessons where you give the kids real weapons