• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My diablo 2 chars

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: My diablo 2 chars

Yeah I could tell by that girl in your sigs expression on the pic! ^_^

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

If i went on Bnet could i get stripped of my game or something?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Kave;62325 said:
If i went on Bnet could i get stripped of my game or something?

You might, unlikely however. If you play on closed Battle.net(That is, use your single player characters online) you probably wont. Everyone uses that sort of stuff there.... There was a big fuzz before, and now atleast map-hacks are considered illegal, don't think they much enforce against other editors/hacks though.

On Open Battle.net however (where the characters are all stored on BLizzard servers) it would be considered illegal to edit your character as it would mean you'd have to access their server in some way...I guess.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

So on closed bnet im safe?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

As far as I know - yes. However, it was a loooong time since I played using that(I had enough with the "He who hacks the most, wins"-theme they've got there.

Alot of policies might have changed...

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

I wasn't able to use my hacked character on b.net. I had to make a new character to use a a "ladder" character if I wanted to show up on the leader boards. I wasn't going to try to put my hacked guy onto a live server. Cheating online is dumb.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Devalion;62475 said:
Cheating online is dumb.

I agree, and unfair. That explains when I was younger and I played Star craft online why everyone murdered me. they were probably cheating.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;62524 said:
I agree, and unfair. That explains when I was younger and I played Star craft online why everyone murdered me. they were probably cheating.

It really ruined Diablo II, in a way. Thankfully there is Open Battle.net that is like every other MMORPG, so nobody can cheat.

But the cheating Battle.net... so boring. Everyone is level 99, uber hacked gear and duels are not about skills, just who has the best cheats.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;62527 said:
But the cheating Battle.net... so boring. Everyone is level 99, uber hacked gear and duels are not about skills, just who has the best cheats.

Always despised that on online games!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I've played some online card games where as soon as I started winning I was accused of cheating and bumbed from the game and given a black mark for cheating. How bogus is that?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;62596 said:
I've played some online card games where as soon as I started winning I was accused of cheating and bumbed from the game and given a black mark for cheating. How bogus is that?

Yeah been many games ive had 'Hacker' shouted at me and kicked randomly... sore losers thats all.

B

blue crow

Can someone explain the diablo multiplayer system?

Tsuyu;62123 said:
Blah...editor... :rolleyes:

Diablio_II_Necro.JPG

Pure Summoner-type of Necromancer. The latest patch made the skeletal minions really good now, so you can finally play as pure Summoner. Honestly, the skeletons kicks the crap outta the golems now. :w00t:

Atleast you covered the picture up this time good boy heres a cookie.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

I can assure you that the covering up was purley accidental. Actually, the whole image was accidental! I just got such a big monitor, D2 looks crap when played in fullscreen because the max resolution is ...crap. :ninja:

B

blue crow

Tsuyu;62697 said:
I can assure you that the covering up was purley accidental. Actually, the whole image was accidental! I just got such a big monitor, D2 looks crap when played in fullscreen because the max resolution is ...crap. :ninja:

Sure thats what they all say.

V

Vegeta

T_T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ TAKE ME BACK!!!! ill just be a member!