• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I keep getting forcibly ejected T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eavath

Reaction score
I guess nobody wants to play with me T_T Also, why is everyone else in pyjamas o_O Is glitch need fixing or just people not changing clothes?

Arata Isozaki

Angel of Sorrow
Reaction score
mate il love to play with you as soon as my game comes from play.com its even the lce so yeah like 2 to 4 days but im not counting on that because last time i got something from there was a headset it said 3 to 5 days but i ended up wasteing two weeks waiting but il play with you because im a nice guy Gamertag: x IVI3T0mB i been in a clan going to change it soon at least i think

scheezz

Reaction score
i'll play w you, for sure, just shoot me an invite.

GT: ScHeEzY FiAsCo

lao113

Reaction score
I used to play with it being open( anyone can join without me accepting ) although no one that joined ever had a mic, so I would usually boot them. So if ye have a mic and wanna co-op just add me and shoot me a msg. I'm always up for a good chat and tag-team mayhem.

Kyo777

Reaction score
Gamertag: AwashDarkSlayer (yes i have a mic XD)
I have vast knowledge about the fable universe i have played all the games,i'm currently very rich in Fable 3 and i also have the guide so i can be very helpfull in getting anything in the game.
See you all in Albion

Arata Isozaki

Angel of Sorrow
Reaction score
Gamertag: AwashDarkSlayer (yes i have a mic XD)
I have vast knowledge about the fable universe i have played all the games,i'm currently very rich in Fable 3 and i also have the guide so i can be very helpfull in getting anything in the game.
See you all in Albion
not to be an asshole but its not very fun with the guide wheres your sense of being an adventurer like charles oh how i love that quest but really i like to turn off the golden road and then walk around like a drunk idiot til i find something thats fun messing with but well a guide is a guide i do say theres alot of things you can buy for fable 3.

Kyo777

Reaction score
not to be an asshole but its not very fun with the guide wheres your sense of being an adventurer like charles oh how i love that quest but really i like to turn off the golden road and then walk around like a drunk idiot til i find something thats fun messing with but well a guide is a guide i do say theres alot of things you can buy for fable 3.
dont worry i get it but it turns out i rarely use it,i mainly just wanted to have it since i love fable so much but i have barely opened it and i have nearly everything in my game save so i dont depend on it i found my stuff by working for it

Arata Isozaki

Angel of Sorrow
Reaction score
dont worry i get it but it turns out i rarely use it,i mainly just wanted to have it since i love fable so much but i have barely opened it and i have nearly everything in my game save so i dont depend on it i found my stuff by working for it
ahhh yeah that sounds right i been thinking of buying the sound track because i really loved the song in fable 2 you know the one in the last demon door so i hope theres music like that again theres also been a minor setback eavath the game is to be here in the next 3 to 5 days theres been some minor mis-understanding in the mail where it says 3 to 5 days but that only count in uk so its 7 to 10 that makes it 3 to 5 now

Status
Not open for further replies.