• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help ~.~

S

shadowreborn

Help ~.~

Hey, i need a suggestion, i just married lady grey and now shes asking to get in bed, Lol. :rolleyes:
But anyway, does having a kid affect the amount your spouse loves you at all?
:ninja::ninja::ninja:
Oh, and im a dude, but just curious, if a girl is playin does she get the chance to marry lady grey too? Rofl ^_^

A

AltairZero

Re: Help ~.~

Well for one, you can't marry Lady Grey in Fable II, as one of the Loading Screen quotes says, the people said that she was a witch, and they had her body parts scattered throughout Albion. That just tells you that she's dead. Also, didn't you realize that Fable is about 400-600 years BEFORE Fable II?

S

shadowreborn

Lol, after you do the love hurts quest you can revive her and make her fall in love with you.
Still alittle curious about the kid thing tho.

L

lostinspace

Well u you can marry her cause i did and i had a kid with her lol. Yeah i knw pretty gross but the answer to your question i didnt really notice any significant change on how she felt about me. In a previous marriage i has the wife and kid left me with the quickness in bloodstone it was wierd.

S

shadowreborn

Yeah, rofl.
I married sombody in bloodstone, then for no reason at all they left me. ~.~
Even weirder a glitch happened and its like im still married to her but im not, so every time i try and marry sombody they think im cheating on them, Bleh. :realmad:

Ugh, i just dunno about a kid or not, cause seems like too much work xD

L

lostinspace

lo true that.. I'm actually just goin around being a sperm donor to any and everykind of woman the would like the legendary meat sword.

G

Garth

Having a child doesn't affect Lady Grey's feelings toward you. Unfortunately you must try and satisfy her and the child individually like in any other marriage.

She does still fall in love with the main character if you play as a heroine (and you may get married).