• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Difficulty

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable Difficulty

Salamanders, with WINGS!

I wish they hadn't took that other dragon out of the game.

Played Chrono Cross anyone? That had like 9 dragon bosses, and it is still one of my favourite games EVER. (Yes, it is on the PSOne)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;53521 said:
Played Chrono Cross anyone? That had like 9 dragon bosses, and it is still one of my favourite games EVER. (Yes, it is on the PSOne)

*raises hand* I've played Chrono Trigger Too. They're both AWESOME games. They both have very complex story/time lines. :wacko: Those Dragons are a pain in the ***. :getlost: i need to play again though. too bad my PS2 can't play it and my PSone has issues on the movies. :'(

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, when I put it in and the disc turned out to be corrupt 2 years after I completed it, My heart broke lol.

Still finding a copy of that epic game! There are 52 playable characters as well!, and when you finish you can have both Lynx and Serge on your team at the same time.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;53537 said:
Yeah, when I put it in and the disc turned out to be corrupt 2 years after I completed it, My heart broke lol.

Still finding a copy of that epic game! There are 52 playable characters as well!, and when you finish you can have both Lynx and Serge on your team at the same time.

I know. I like that they make you switch bodies with the villian. :p Lynx is my hero. :lol: