• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DBZ: Ultimate Tenkaichi's Character Creator

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

SUPERSAIYAN5RADITZCONFIRMED!!!SUPAOMEGAGENKI-DAMAPOWA!!!!!!OVER9000!!11!!ONE!!1MILLIONSUPERSAYIANS!!!!​

Released yesterday is a new trailer for DBZ: Ultimate Tenkiachi's character creation system. And yes, you can make your own Dragon Ball AF characters like SSJ5 Goku or a SSJ3 Raditz. You can create your own character's looks (or build off of existing character templates e.g. Uub), outfits, transformations, and surprisingly.. even their finishing moves.

So far it only shows off Human & Saiyan male customizations, so there's no idea yet if you will be able to make a female character (let alone a Female SSJ) nor the ability to create a unique alien character using existing parts of characters like Frieza, Cell, etc. Hopefully you'll be able to, Saiyans & Humans are only fun for so long.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
That actually looks rather impressive, the creation tools look good, destructible environments and i like the way you fly through the world. If the story mode is any good and the combat is deep enough then this could be a winner.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
That actually looks rather impressive, the creation tools look good, destructible environments and i like the way you fly through the world. If the story mode is any good and the combat is deep enough then this could be a winner.

Yeah it's looking like it. I was afraid the customization would be flat with just basic body part swapping of existing character templates, but this is surprisingly deep. I forgot to mention that you can also customize your character's voice as well, so that's a plus. I've been itching for an enjoyable virtual DBZ fix this generation, so hopefully this doesn't disappoint.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
AAAAAHHHHHHEEEERRRRRRRPPPPPPPDEEEEEEEERRRRRPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

This seriously isn't a joke, I'm too in awe to say anything coherent aside from this sentence right now. GGGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHH MUST HAVE GAME NAO!

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
I just got back from school and saw it on youtube right now, and goddammit after 7 classes, 1 hour of soccer in 110 degree heat, and a buttload of homework, this just lifted my spirits to live another day.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Alright, I think I can type normally now.
and surprisingly.. even their finishing moves.
I don't think we should get too caught up in super attack customization. In the video, I only saw animations from super attacks that already exist in the Raging Blast series. I'm assuming you'll be able to choose names for your own super attacks, but as for their aesthetics, it seems like the only things that will be changing are the colors of energy blasts and explosions. But who knows? They might release more on this very subject. Even if they don't, the other aspects of this game's customization will more than make up for the shortcomings of the super attack customization system.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I don't think we should get too caught up in super attack customization. In the video, I only saw animations from super attacks that already exist in the Raging Blast series. I'm assuming you'll be able to choose names for your own super attacks, but as for their aesthetics, it seems like the only things that will be changing are the colors of energy blasts and explosions. But who knows? They might release more on this very subject. Even if they don't, the other aspects of this game's customization will more than make up for the shortcomings of the super attack customization system.

I'm not, but I'm surprised it's even in there at all. I would've expected them to just leave it at simply picking premade movesets of the already existing roster without being able to edit them. I'm sure there's more to be released on it, or well... I hope there is, like I said it'd be pretty disappointing if you could only create male Humans & Saiyans.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I'm not, but I'm surprised it's even in there at all. I would've expected them to just leave it at simply picking premade movesets of the already existing roster without being able to edit them. I'm sure there's more to be released on it, or well... I hope there is, like I said it'd be pretty disappointing if you could only create male Humans & Saiyans.

Well, I can't imagine they'd limit it to males, but it's possible that they won't go beyond humans and saiyans. They are the two main races in DBZ, after all. Many races are only represented by one character (for example, Zarbon, Dodoria, Jeice, Burter, Guldo, and Ginyu are the only ones of their kinds we ever see). Although, it's possible that Namekians and Frieza's race will be included. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

EDIT: Oh, I'm also extremely excited to see that a custom character can have a sword like Trunks!

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
It looks intriguing indeed, what was the grey super Saiyan about though. Theres only four levels of SS isn't there? Strange, anyway looks good, I just hope they include Namekians as I'd have a Saiyan and a Namekian. As long as its free roam, and you get to train under each of the mutens; Roshi, Karin, and the crane master etc etc.

Hopefully it will be a good game, be looking forward to this one.

Edit; you can have turtle and crane logo on your clothes, so I guess both of immortal masters are in it. :/

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It looks intriguing indeed, what was the grey super Saiyan about though. Theres only four levels of SS isn't there? Strange, anyway looks good, I just hope they include Namekians as I'd have a Saiyan and a Namekian. As long as its free roam, and you get to train under each of the mutens; Roshi, Karin, and the crane master etc etc.

Hopefully it will be a good game, be looking forward to this one.

Edit; you can have turtle and crane logo on your clothes, so I guess both of immortal masters are in it. :/

You can create your own look of Super Saiyan to indulge those AF fans who drew SSJ5 and 6 designs for example.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Yea, and maybe what we're seeing in the video isn't a super saiyan at all. It might just be a character with extremely pale skin.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Yea, and maybe what we're seeing in the video isn't a super saiyan at all. It might just be a character with extremely pale skin.

Maybe, but you're able to create Saiyans of any skin color imaginable (such as green and blue), and give them any lore-unfriendly hair color.

Here's a few pics of a blue Saiyan in the game with his tail wrapped around his waist.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm starting to think that our custom saiyans might not be getting different forms. We'll be able to choose any kind of skin and hair that we want, and we can think "OKAY THIS CHARACTER THAT I MADE WITH RED SKIN AND LONG GREEN HAIR IS SUPER SAIYAN 9 BILLION!!!!11!!11!!!11111" but that might be the extent of it.