• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DarkWood Bordello

Should Bordellow Be In the Game

• HELL YEA!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Ask Invisible Bob

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • HELL NO!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liberator

Re: DarkWood Bordello

Skorm's Son;6817 said:
Yea like "Pretty Polly" & "Hedwig". Hedwig is kinda scary. I don't like that in a woman.

On the other hand, Lady Sophia is just so yummy. :wub:

I'd shut the bordello down once...hoping that my hero would be able to marry Sophia. However, when I found out that couldn't happen, I reloaded the game and never made the same mistake again!

D

Druid

lol which 1 is pophia again?? is she da 1 wearin pink 2 the left of the bordello?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Liberator;21100 said:
On the other hand, Lady Sophia is just so yummy. :wub:

I'd shut the bordello down once...hoping that my hero would be able to marry Sophia. However, when I found out that couldn't happen, I reloaded the game and never made the same mistake again!

:lol: glad to hear you have learnt to keep it open.

:p

L

Liberator

Druid;21101 said:
lol which 1 is pophia again?? is she da 1 wearin pink 2 the left of the bordello?

Sophia is the woman with brown hair, and, IIRC, wearing blue. She looks somewhat like Lady Grey.

*sigh*

Lady Grey and Sophia...what a great pair of women. ^_^

P

Poppycock

you dont even make that much money off it either i expect like 3,000 a day :) WORK HARDER YOU HOOKERS!!!

B

batflames

i rarely go to the bordello.........went twice......once to get the pimp hat..........then to have sex with each hooker

D

darthlime101

unholy;20657 said:
Thanks for the info druid now those ho's are mine
lol... Silly ho's. I keep it open since they are the only women in Albion who will have sex with me. My wifes (Lady Grey and some chick in Oakvale) won't do me anyome since I became fully evil.
Lady Grey doesn't like Archons Armor at all. She says "I don't like the boots" then continues to diss the gauntlets, helmet, chest piece and leggings. I finally got it and it is awesome. I have everyone good weapon in the game. Sword of Aeons, Skorm's Bow and Solus Greatsword. I like the Solus mainly cause it kills everything FAST!
Enjoy your time with the ladies.

L

Liberator

Druid;21331 said:
do u even et 2 do it with lady grey?

You mean...you haven't?!? :O o_O o_O

In short, the answer is yes, but you have to wait until nighttime to early morning to do so.

D

Druid

ok thnx
i thought she was like a trophy wife or summin

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

I think the Bordello was a big waste. Instead of putting something great out there in Darkwood, like a "Darkwood Village", they put something as pathetic as a whore house. Not only that but it's extremely hard to imagine a bright lit lively place out in the middle of Darkwood of all places. When I first place TLC and saw that new trail I was hoping for there to be a town of evil people where villains can be respected, maybe with people that have horns, and some Skorm acolytes.

D

Druid

it would be good to have a darkwood village
and the house dose seem pointless except if they had like an unfinnished mission or fo just fun

D

Druid

lol i am sorry she just seemed like she was celibet

L

Liberator

Druid;21840 said:
lol i am sorry she just seemed like she was celibet

If I took your trophy wife comment the same way that I assume Skorm's Son did, I can see the humor in it. I mean, after all, you basically get Lady Grey for defeating Thunder in battle...hence, Grey's a "trophy." ;)

D

Druid

lol yh but i finnaly done it...i think amelia is better tho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.