• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can you move your wife and child Into the Castle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBlade727

Reaction score
Is it possible to move your wife and kids into the castle once you become king? I don't see the option to make the castle my family home on the sign post. I would love to have a Queen and a Princess. Thanks!

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Probably, I mean this is Fable we're talking about. Still, I don't have the game (it's not out here FFS >o<), so don't quote me on that. Unless you want to.

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
Where'd you find the wedding ring?

Nevermind, found one in Brightwall in some random shop.

Sway9603

Reaction score
What you do is go to the world map. Go to the home that your family is currently living in. Hover over that home, select it then hit L2 to "move family". Go back to the world map and hover over the castle, then hit L2 again to move your family into the castle.

lao113

Reaction score
What you do is go to the world map. Go to the home that your family is currently living in. Hover over that home, select it then hit L2 to "move family". Go back to the world map and hover over the castle, then hit L2 again to move your family into the castle.

^what this guy said, however I don't believe they get the queen and princess title.

Sway9603

Reaction score
^what this guy said, however I don't believe they get the queen and princess title.
*Clears throat* Girls play this game too....so that would be what this gal said =P

Autarch

Reaction score
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men and little girls are police sting agents.

lao113

Reaction score
*Clears throat* Girls play this game too....so that would be what this gal said =P
I stand corrected, and I had a feeling I was gonna get corrected the one time I decided to gender specific noun. My apologies, I'll be sure to double check next time.

Sway9603

Reaction score
I stand corrected, and I had a feeling I was gonna get corrected the one time I decided to gender specific noun. My apologies, I'll be sure to double check next time.
It's cool, just being a smart arse lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.