• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Blu is Leaving

B

blu phoenix

Blu is Leaving

I'm taking a leave of absence...a very, very long one. I don't know when I shall be returning to the wonderful Fable community, but there are things that I need to focus on and take care of. This is partially because of school coming up and it will be rather difficult for me to come here and talk and discuss Fable. I'll be starting my sophomore year and I take school very seriously so I want to focus during the school year and such. I will try as much as I can to come on the boards, however it will be difficult. Besides the fact that school is approaching, I want to do some other things. Anyways, please remember that I will never fully leave the forums, a part of me will hopefully always be here. Even if I don't return until next summer or the summer after, know that I will return and that I love this Community as a whole and love everyone in it. So this is goodbye in a way and until I see you all again, I hope.

To those I shall always remember and who have contributed more the forums than I ever could:
Drakan(I still am blaming you.:p)
Steve
Angel
Hex
Sephi
Arckon
Blue Crow
LHT
AK
Tsuyu...I'll be watching for you in the locker room when I go back to school:ninja:
Droded
Rhadiel
FableFreak
Hodgy

and JBL...who hasn't been on the forums for quite sometime, but I miss her.
Most of you were new, although not new(if that makes sense) when I came back. Ah the good old days.

Anyways... So long, farewell So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night.
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight.

Ta.:'(

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score
Re: Blu is Leaving

sorry to see you leave:(

H

HodgePodge

NOOOOOOO!!! Everyone's leaving :( First droded, then you. Well, bye Blu, try to come back on the boards when you can :'(

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Awww..:( This makes me sad.

Miss you :w00t:

F

FableFreak

Good Bye Blu, it was nice having you here.

B

blue crow

I might aswell leave too. Till you come back cause i know without you i will not have fun.

L

LionHeadTex

WARNING: Long post likely to be by Jason, it may effect your headache. It may also not make any sense at all.:getlost:

Yea, we all want to do other things. I still got Highschool...lacrosse, all that other ****. But I see your situation, because I really like to focus in school also. Am I a bookworm? Uh...I guess ( :geek: ) BUT an awesome one. So yea, I agree with you.

My name is in the middle? Wow...I hope that wasn't in order of awesomeness. :lol: ha ha

No no, just kidding. You should keep pursueing your goals, get focused on what you should do in life. I know it's hard to branch away from the days where you could always have fun, because i'm close to college. But I think as long as you have fun with whatever you're doing, you don't need to try to post on the forums. I've been on this forum for awhile now, and it never ceased to amaze me.

Was it the threads? No. Fable discussion? Nope. It was the members, because each member is an individual. Some are, for example, artists like Zquad, Rhadiel, You, I guess me.

So never quit your dreams. I know it's corny, and it's said in a dozen pop songs and cheesy movies, but just have fun while doing it. Honestly, I have no idea how my future will be...no one really does. I might in a couple years live in a garbage can, or run a huge skyscraper. But that doesn't matter. Yea, I know highschool is hard, but having a hell of a time just makes it so better. :pirate:

So yea, keep reaching your goal. You might have a bad time with jammed lockers, weird math teachers, and crazy Janitors (that even though they're janitors, they say they're a billionare...or is that just the Janitor at my school..). There's English, History, etc, which I think are awesome.:geek:

By the way, your a very talented writer. Really, you should never stop writing. Even if you're, say...a boss for a food company. You should still write. And you're a great poet. Double skills. :thumbsup:

So I guess I should stop wasting space on this forum by typing this. Have a good time, look at the expiration date on your food, and remember droded's afro. I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot LionHeadTex...(*mumbling*that guy's a douche):whistle:

Cheers Blu,

LHT:ninja:
(The Awesome Assassin)

H

HodgePodge

Well said LHT, well said. We really will miss u Blu.

And Blue Crow, if you try to leave, I will literally reach through my monitor and out of yours and strangle you with my bare hands.

L

LionHeadTex

HodgePodge;114459 said:

And Blue Crow, if you try to leave, I will literally reach through my monitor and out of yours and strangle you with my bare hands.
Make that two more hands :sly:

H

HodgePodge

But Andy and Hex won't be able to say bye to you...:(

B

blue crow

HodgePodge;114459 said:

Why would do something like that. Why should you care if i were to leave?

B

blu phoenix

blue crow;114448 said:
I might aswell leave too. Till you come back cause i know without you i will not have fun.

No, you should still come back on. There are plenty of people for you to have fun with.:'(

LionHeadTex;114452 said:
WARNING: Long post likely to be by Jason, it may effect your headache. It may also not make any sense at all.:getlost:

Yea, we all want to do other things. I still got Highschool...lacrosse, all that other ****. But I see your situation, because I really like to focus in school also. Am I a bookworm? Uh...I guess ( :geek: ) BUT an awesome one. So yea, I agree with you.

My name is in the middle? Wow...I hope that wasn't in order of awesomeness. :lol: ha ha

No no, just kidding. You should keep pursueing your goals, get focused on what you should do in life. I know it's hard to branch away from the days where you could always have fun, because i'm close to college. But I think as long as you have fun with whatever you're doing, you don't need to try to post on the forums. I've been on this forum for awhile now, and it never ceased to amaze me.

Was it the threads? No. Fable discussion? Nope. It was the members, because each member is an individual. Some are, for example, artists like Zquad, Rhadiel, You, I guess me.

So never quit your dreams. I know it's corny, and it's said in a dozen pop songs and cheesy movies, but just have fun while doing it. Honestly, I have no idea how my future will be...no one really does. I might in a couple years live in a garbage can, or run a huge skyscraper. But that doesn't matter. Yea, I know highschool is hard, but having a hell of a time just makes it so better. :pirate:

So yea, keep reaching your goal. You might have a bad time with jammed lockers, weird math teachers, and crazy Janitors (that even though they're janitors, they say they're a billionare...or is that just the Janitor at my school..). There's English, History, etc, which I think are awesome.:geek:

By the way, your a very talented writer. Really, you should never stop writing. Even if you're, say...a boss for a food company. You should still write. And you're a great poet. Double skills. :thumbsup:

So I guess I should stop wasting space on this forum by typing this. Have a good time, look at the expiration date on your food, and remember droded's afro. I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot LionHeadTex...(*mumbling*that guy's a douche):whistle:

Cheers Blu,

LHT:ninja:
(The Awesome Assassin)

:lol: I've had my share of weird and crazy janitors...along with cafeteria staff. I'll always keep persuing my dreams since I'm looking into the future. But yeah I just have to take care of more personal things, etc. Thanks LTH. And no it's not by awesomeness.;):lol:

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

(at Blu Crow)because you have good songs in your sig:)

B

blue crow

lol dark but blu your wrong check your pm and you will see why.

B

blu phoenix

blue crow;114477 said:
lol dark but blu your wrong check your pm and you will see why.

Don't leave because of me. There is still everyone else.

Anyways after today or tomorrow, my leave will be in full effect.