• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where did Rosie owner Go?

R

royajcm

Where did Rosie owner Go?

I like to find the grown up version of Rosie's owner and romance her. From searches I found out her name is Emily? I think. From the cutscene in Oakvale she's alive but where? Is she a NPC that disappears after that?

H

Hexadecimal

Re: Where did Rosie owner Go?

royajcm;85954 said:
I like to find the grown up version of Rosie's owner and romance her. From searches I found out her name is Emily? I think. From the cutscene in Oakvale she's alive but where? Is she a NPC that disappears after that?

... she's in Bowerstone, I think, since that's where she said her family moved to, but I don't think you can actually find her...
every time I play, her character as a little girl and as an adult look completely different, just sound the same... I think they just throw some random chicky at you, I doubt you can actually find that very woman... though if you wanted you could just find the woman in Bowerstone that looks like the version that showed up in your game (or 5 or 12, nobody's unique in Albion) and pretend they're her... =]

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;85955 said:
nd pretend they're her... =]

Mmmm... roleplay....nyaaah. :ninja:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;86008 said:
Mmmm... roleplay....nyaaah. :ninja:
Ha Ha
Yea, it sucks that you can't find her.

X

xboxer360

in the cut scene when you arivein oakvale she says that her parents moved to bowerstone but she came back to oakvale. so if u culd find her, shed b in oakvale

R

royajcm

Thanks, y'all I figured she was there in Oakvale just as part of storyline. But hope maybe she was still around.

A

Arcage

do you mean when she is a kid and you need 2 find her teddy bear???
because if you do then i think you can find her somwhere around town

C

Crissyoi

You know, I found this forum b/c I searched that very same thing. I wanted to find the little girl "Sophie?" and marry her. I mean, surely, after all these years...she'd still think I'm her handsome hero after saving Rosie, right?? Anyway, she IS in Oakvale b/c she didn't like the fast paced life of Bowerstone. If you pay close attention, in her grown up clip, she's wearing this weird vest type thing and has short hair, and a kind of maybe weird choker thing...oh and freckles. I roamed around Oakvale like a lovestruck loser until I found the one who was dressed EXACTLY like her, and I asked her to marry me. Funny thing, at first I asked some other gal with short hair. I thought maybe it was her, but then afterwards I saw the exact replica. Of course, it was too late I had married this other twit and moved her into my home. So she...had a little "accident" just inside the living room. Tsk tsk, a real shame. Needless to say I ran to the real girl and I immediately asked for her hand in marriage. We've been happy ever since. Ahhh the crazy things we do for love eh?

H

HodgePodge

+rep for a first post that doesn't consist of the words: I know I'm a noob but please help me. ;)

B

blu phoenix

There's a tavern girl in Bowerstone that you can romance and marry and it actually shows her name too, but I can't remember if it actually was her or not, I don't think so though. Too bad you can't marry her....she seemed like a nice girl.

P

Pandionwolf

She lives in Oakvale up the hill, I believe. You can often see her in the tavern.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I'm actually curious about something. What happens if you don't give her the teddy while a child? Does she still show up thinking that you saved her bear or what?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I don't think so. Often times when I visit oak vale again. (When I'm evil) I don't see the cut scene of grown up rosie. I just see maze.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Well yes, you do. She doesn't mention that you were the person who found her teddy bear, she just mentions it was lost.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

If I don't talk to her at all and just ignore her completely. I'm not sure. :unsure: I'll have to see next time I'm evil.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah I wasn't really sure either...

T

tony007

I think i've found exactly where she is. She's between the house-for-sale and the house where you first met the kissing couple when you're a kid and you have to tell the guy's wife that he's cheating on her. If you don't know that house then look for a green dot. Go to the green dot and make sure that 3 guards are there. Rosie's owner's house has a sideway staircase. Wait till night and let her return home, woo her and marry her...happy ending? you choose ^^

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I don't think it's Rosie's owner. She looks differen't everytime if I remember correctly. And I remember her saying something about going to bowerstone. So why would she be in oakvale? :unsure:

H

Hexadecimal

Sephiroxas;98710 said:
I don't think it's Rosie's owner. She looks differen't everytime if I remember correctly. And I remember her saying something about going to bowerstone. So why would she be in oakvale? :unsure:

yeah, she says her family moved to Bowerstone when you talk to her...
and the fact that she spawns as a different woman every time you talk to her makes it seem to me that there isn't a set body for her, no specific person set aside to be her...
after that scene she basically takes off and you never hear from her again...
there's nothing stopping anyone from finding a woman who looks just like the one who spoke to you in the cutscene, there's probably 20 of the same woman walking all around Albion, but I don't think it's the exact same girl cause I don't think she exists in the game after that point... otherwise she'd have a one set body...

T

tony007

Dude, my apologies, i think they have different owners. I saw 3 person with Rosie's Owner's face, but not the clothes. If you want t marry her, it depends on LUCK.