• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tvs which one is best?

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score
Tvs which one is best?

Can anyone help me in finding a good Tv for around about £400-600 (around $700-1000) for my room. I have been saving up all the money I get. I have been looking at Amazon for some good tvs.

My specifications for my TV are: 32+ Inches
1080p
Freeview (if possible)
A good brand I can trust
Any colour. I could care less. Substance>style
2/3+HDMI ports, I have a blue ray laptop and I want to connet it to my future Tv

If there are an accessories anyone could suggest that would be great too. Like a decent range wireless keyboard ( I already have A great wirless mouse)

Post your rigs while your at it too!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Tvs which one is best?

Wait until after Dec 1st either way - that's when the VAT drops ;)

Argos are doing a sale at the moment on TV's...mixture of LCD and Plasma, depending on what you want, right up to 50in ones. Ranging from LG, Samsung, Philips and Wharfedale, I believe.

We're currently looking at getting a 65in TV soon...but that's like £4000 or thereabouts, so probably a little too off your original budget. Plus the damn thing weighs about 90KG which would cripple our current TV stand set up...

Three best places, pricewise, I would say Amazon (which you are already doing), 1stAudioVisual (either .com or .co.uk - can't remember) and Dixons, oddly enough - they're on par with Amazon.

Z

Zingo

Re: Tvs which one is best?

You might want to check Pricerunner after you find a tv you want :)

Im thinking of buying this one. My budget is a bit smaller so I can't afford the really, really good Tv's.. but that one seems nice. The article takes up the tv in aspect of videogames. (page 4)