• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trading millions of dollars and legendary weapons for the completionist achievement!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Trading millions of dollars and legendary weapons for the completionist achievement!!

ill give you the daichi, the red dragon, the rising sun, the hammerthyst, the rammer(the one you need to shoot all 50 gargoyles to get), and the sword you get from the temple of shadows. I will also give you all the money I have (i think about 10mil) just for the completionist achievement(lost my dog so i cant get it)

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Re: Trading millions of dollars and legendary weapons for the completionist achieveme

Did you download the DLC? You can get your dog back if you did. Otherwise you can join me in a game and watch as I get them all. It's easier if you're a good character (100% and all that). Just go all good to the end of the game, get all those expressions, then slaughter towns until the achievement unlocks. Then quit and don't save and you're character is still 100% good, as "nothing happened." Let me know when you want to get it.

I don't want anything other than that temple of shadows weapon...seems neat.

Reaction score
Re: Trading millions of dollars and legendary weapons for the completionist achieveme

alright ill go right now whats your gamertag ill send you a message then ill come to your world

Status
Not open for further replies.