• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The "I Hate Fable: The Journey" Thread

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
What you guys should realise is that Lionhead is in the clutches of Microsoft, a money-hungry corporation. They want Lionhead to make more money for them, and at the moment, the Kinect is making a lot of money. Yes, we all "hate" the kinect (or at least feel indifferent about it), but there's an incredible market for it, thanks to the sheer number of casual gamers today. The Journey is for those casual gamers, no matter what Lionhead says about it being for the hardcore gamer.

Its all about the money.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
It is true!

I just hope they realise how much bad reception they will get when The Journey comes out, so that they won't release another Kinect exclusive.

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
As long as this Fable: The Journey is not Cannon and it wasn't intended as a sequal, i am happy.
The Journey is a terrible idea, but who knows, it could pick up many young gamers and carry them into the fable fan base.. You know, a new generation.. After all, The Journey is aimed at children.
Whether earning a few fans in exchange for half the fanbase is good for the franchise, is a different issue..
I will forgive Lionhead but only if they address the needs of their fans in fable 4 by READING THESE FORUMS!
PS. THEY SHOULD REBOOT BLACK AND WHITE.

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Judging at commercials and Peter Molyneux, It think it's just going to be like a normal arcade game where you shoot fireballs.

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
Black and White was just so damn good, but i feel ashamed to admit, I never could complete it :'(

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
I just b*tch slapped the thing and then made it water my fields ;|
It was the 3rd map that i struggled on.. They took my Cow away and tortured him.. I could not free him :(

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I think I was fine on the 3rd map. Found my Lion quickly... It was the NEXT one that I got stuck on... :p

This is my Albion

Reaction score
So Im the only one who got screwed over by the creature thing? That wolf's getting b***h slapped.

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
The other god just kept sending wolves to destroy my towns and all i could do was through stones and fireballs out of ny zone -_-

Xbox Has RROD

Reaction score
Fable The Journey is nothing but junk just like Kinect. I downloaded it 4 days ago to play on my JTAG Xbox 360 and all I can say is this is just as crap as Fable 3. Lionhead Studios need to close down. First time Ive played Kinect since I stupidy bought it and all I can say is Kinect will be getting binned.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Fable The Journey is nothing but junk just like Kinect. I downloaded it 4 days ago to play on my JTAG Xbox 360 and all I can say is this is just as crap as Fable 3. Lionhead Studios need to close down. First time Ive played Kinect since I stupidy bought it and all I can say is Kinect will be getting binned.

I have no idea what you're talking about really.

The demo was incredible (for a demo, at least). I can see this game be the best kinect game to date, if anything about the demo translate to the full game. I had little to no problems with the gestures, the game was incredibly intuitive and responsive, and I actually had fun! Also, the game seems to have an emphasis on story and characterization, which is a nice change, for once. Can't wait to see if the full game does as well.

Xbox Has RROD

Reaction score
Dude Im talking about the final game not the demo. It was leaked 4 days ago. The game is crap, but what do you expect from a Kinect game and Lionhead Studios

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Dude Im talking about the final game not the demo. It was leaked 4 days ago. The game is crap, but what do you expect from a Kinect game and Lionhead Studios

So, the rumours are true? I saw a copy of Fable: The Journey running around some sites, but I thought it was a fake, since no one has reported a leak. This is a really bad leak. The game's not suppose to be out for another 11 days!

Xbox Has RROD

Reaction score
Thank God I never paid money for this junk. Lionhead Studios are now a laughing stock of the gaming industry.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Thank God I never paid money for this junk. Lionhead Studios are now a laughing stock of the gaming industry.
Ah, nice.. brilliant idea revealing you're a pirate and your actions of piracy with a leaked product. Seems you were also too stupid to read the rules here before posting, we don't condone piracy here nor talks of it. Plain and simple. Next time THINK before you do something, then I wouldn't have to ban you. Moron.

Enjoy your permanent vacation.