• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Succubus Queen

WTM

Reaction score
So now i tried to beat the game with finding nymph's queen and do all boasts. I did all boasts back then so it isnt the problem. And so i have the question, is that true that she appears only to a low lvl players? If so what total xp border? Or maybe u always have a chance her respawning but when u low progressed its more then when u maxed out?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I dont know exact level cap but its true you have to be low level by time you get to the Northern Wastes and its apparently tied to the amount of orbs you collect throughout the game (has to be under a certain amount by time you get there).

Reactions: lee

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
If I remember rightly you have to have below 250,000 total experience points. She will appear only at the Lost Bay and Archon’s Shrine.

WTM

Reaction score
I dont know exact level cap but its true you have to be low level by time you get to the Northern Wastes and its apparently tied to the amount of orbs you collect throughout the game (has to be under a certain amount by time you get there).
Does u kill her only once like whasp queen? I think ill be bout 400000 when i get to north, would meet her?

WTM

Reaction score
If I remember rightly you have to have below 250,000 total experience points. She will appear only at the Lost Bay and Archon’s Shrine.
I seen videos with 300,000 total exp appearence, but on other forum i saw number 450,000 is border. And how does she appear? Should i go over two locations to spawn her or she'll appear with 100% chance if i low enough?

WTM

Reaction score
okay i failed, they gave me 40 000 for escape from prison and 100 000 more for defeating jack. is there any person who complete all possible boasts and meet SQ? i think its near to impossible (sry for mah english, im not a native speaker)

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
You will literally have to run through the game with gaining as little experience as possible. It is technically possibly but it’s just a very challenging thing to achieve. At Lost Bay there is a Cut Scene with an Ice Troll, if you are not powerful and experienced enough. The game will sub her for the Nymph.

WTM

Reaction score
You will literally have to run through the game with gaining as little experience as possible. It is technically possibly but it’s just a very challenging thing to achieve. At Lost Bay there is a Cut Scene with an Ice Troll, if you are not powerful and experienced enough. The game will sub her for the Nymph.

but i want to complete all boasts as well... i believe that border is 450 000 exp, cause ive seen videos when people met succubus queen with 300 000 total exp. and i dont think that she is weaker that troll. he is stupid and easy to beat

also i didnt seen video with sq in anniversary so i doubt her existance. right now im trying to make fast playthrough and witness her

WTM

Reaction score
ahh i dont want to. i starting to disbelieve in her existance cause all the videos with her where delivered from single person. and in one of this videos he had about 115k total exp, but its impossible cause u cant get less then about 150k. 100k exp for defeating jack, 40k for escape from prison and ~10k from twin blade.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
ahh i dont want to. i starting to disbelieve in her existance cause all the videos with her where delivered from single person. and in one of this videos he had about 115k total exp, but its impossible cause u cant get less then about 150k. 100k exp for defeating jack, 40k for escape from prison and ~10k from twin blade.

You mean these?

Member on GameFAQs years ago called Drakulian said following...

It has to do with Total Experience acquired (keeping it very low), not just green orbs. Without that specific information, and more specifically the exact XP limit (and no, I will not disclose that number here), no one will ever know how to trigger her. Additionally, she summons more than just Wraiths, she also summons either Frost or White Balverines (I do not remember which one). She appears only in the Northern Foothills and the Necropolis. Furthermore, if she is present Ice Trolls will appear in the Northern Foothills as well as one at Archon's Shrine.

Total Experience is the sole factor that determines whether she appears or not, stats such as Renown, alignment and time of day have nothing whatsoever to do with it.

He might still have some videos on his Youtube channel to do with it.​

Reactions: lee

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Great work finding out all this information Dark Draken. It has been years since I achieved it so I definitely know that it can be done. Hope all that helps.

WTM

Reaction score
You mean these?

Member on GameFAQs years ago called Drakulian said following...

It has to do with Total Experience acquired (keeping it very low), not just green orbs. Without that specific information, and more specifically the exact XP limit (and no, I will not disclose that number here), no one will ever know how to trigger her. Additionally, she summons more than just Wraiths, she also summons either Frost or White Balverines (I do not remember which one). She appears only in the Northern Foothills and the Necropolis. Furthermore, if she is present Ice Trolls will appear in the Northern Foothills as well as one at Archon's Shrine.

Total Experience is the sole factor that determines whether she appears or not, stats such as Renown, alignment and time of day have nothing whatsoever to do with it.

He might still have some videos on his Youtube channel to do with it.​
ye, thats exactly what i mean, all information from one person and zero queens on speedruns and anywhere else

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
ye, thats exactly what i mean, all information from one person and zero queens on speedruns and anywhere else

Lee (above) said that he has also seen her and the footage in the videos above is a different guy than the one posting the other videos on his channel (Drakulian) and other people in the GameFAQs thread I found also said they found her with his help.

WTM

Reaction score
Lee (above) said that he has also seen her and the footage in the videos above is a different guy than the one posting the other videos on his channel (Drakulian) and other people in the GameFAQs thread I found also said they found her with his help.
ok, its a bit more, but if so does she exist in anniversary?

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
The coding in Anniversary and Lost Chapters are very similar so I would be surprised if you couldn’t. But I have seen no footage or heard of anyone claim to have done it playing on Anniversary though unfortunately.

WTM

Reaction score
k so, if somebody will try to find does she exist or not in anniversary let me know pls

Last edited: