• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stuck in Aurora !!!....

HeLMuT28

Reaction score
Ok so i get to Aurora and I jump a mason wall to read one of the letters on the wall and end up in a rock! I can not move nor can I fast travel anywhere due to the fact that I am in the middle of a quest!! Any of you know a way to get out because restarting game/ restarting Xbox does nothing. When I load the game "BAM" I'm still right there In that damn rock!!

I'd prefer not to start a new game but it looks like thats what I am going to have to do :(

Anyone have a fix?

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i got stuck in the kidnapped quest between the brasier and sandbags and coulnt get out.

all i could do is restart. but since your up to aurora it will be more annoying to restart the game.
im glad i restarted though, since my sword hilt want a bone hilt anymore.

HeLMuT28

Reaction score
I have restarted and when my game loads I'm still there in that rock!!!

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i meant start a new game.
thats all that i could do.

or you could wait for a patch

alexmolina

Reaction score
This just happened to me about 10 mins ago. I tried alot of things but they all failed. At this point it's either escape some how or just not play anymore.

himmler

Reaction score
Same problem here.
Eventually after much button mashing, fell through the floor and found myself in the free fall glitch.
From there if you hold the directional stick forward (northwards). You will eventually land somewhere. Most oftenly outside the map. - (Real random spot...I'd reccomend saving and retrying different spots)
I managed to glitch my way back into the map using the whistle interaction with your dog.
I hope that helps. It's a real pain when you can't fast travel due to quest steps.

If you need more help with this issue in particular my GT is : dorza

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
I think I got stuck in the exact same rock during the same quest, jumping over a low wall and getting stuck in a like a pile of rocks that come to a point. After the exact same frustration as you, resetting, reloading, etc. I just got angry and started running (my character, not me) in every direction for extended periods of time. Eventually my character sprung free, in recollection it was towards the right of where the note is, the corner (assuming you are in the same place but it sounds it).

Good luck.

xCRAZIEx46

Reaction score
The same thing just happened to me not even 10 minutes...****ed me off...and yes it's in Aurora and in that dang rock in front of the little note! xP then the free-falling glitch off the map...took a video...btw my gt is xCRAZIEx46. I don't want to restart!! Dx

xCRAZIEx46

Reaction score
And I have figured it out! Ish....well if you get your dog next to you (by update or whatever), keep pressing LB next to your dog and eventually you'll see the A button...Now you gotta do this part quick cuz it took me a while to get out...I just hope it all works for you guys and girls...Hopefully...