• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skyrim: Marriage, Tavern Brawls, Boss Fights, and More.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
ogre.png
It's still a ways off until November, but the staff at Bethesda has dropped some new info in response to fan questions to help make the wait a less painful one... or a more torturous one. 25 questions were asked regarding the many aspects of the game, including romance, boss fights, random NPC interactions, character customization, and more.​
  • You can convince NPCs to travel with you, build relationships with them, get married, and even have your new spouse move in with you.. if you possess a home of course.
  • Boss fights will no longer simply be overpowered enemies with high HPs, but will have their own unique tactics of combat.
  • Dragons will be capable of destroying various environments (rare events), and will be able to leave marks and scars everywhere.
  • You can have tavern brawls in the game.
  • Your character will not have a voice, with the exception of different combat grunts & shouts for each race and sex.
  • You will be able to continue playing the game after the main quest has been completed.
  • Each race and gender will have their own unique animations, rather than sharing one universal set of animations.
  • There is currently no plans for a 64-bit version of Skyrim for PCs.
  • Each race and sex will have their own light and heavy body builds, and you will be able to choose any level in between those builds.
For the full 25 questions and better detailed responses, click the source image below.

Source,

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
No plans for a 64-bit? Really? That's unusual.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
lol Hopefully it won't be that bad.

No plans for a 64-bit? Really? That's unusual.

Yeah, it is odd that devs don't have that option set by default for their games by now. But I'm sure one of the modders will write a software that'll flag the executable as LAA for 64-bit users. So, no actual worries there.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
so I cant play this game at all on my 64 bit windows 7 even though I could play oblivion and fallout? WHAT? that is complete bullsh!t. dammit.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
so I cant play this game at all on my 64 bit windows 7 even though I could play oblivion and fallout? WHAT? that is complete bullsh!t. dammit.

You will be able to, you just won't be able to make use of more than 2GB of RAM for it off the bat, until you have it set for large address aware.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
holy **** i cant wait for this to come out, its gonna steal so many hours of my life and im going to love every second of it

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
No 64-bit version would make me sad, if I knew what it meant.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Sounding more and more impressive with every detail that comes out. I like the sound of Dragons being able to scar the landscape.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
.. Hm, I'd imagine this now also confirms that sex is in the game now.