• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rogue Ideas

tips994

Rogue
Reaction score
Rogue Ideas

I'm trying to make a rogueish character and i have the abilities that seem good but i'm wondering if anybody has a decent outfit for a rogue.

Currently my rogue has:

Dark flames tattoos neck and arm
Pure/evil
black shoulder length hair
and is a girl

Headgear: none
Coat : Highroller coat
Upper Body: Vintage shirt and vest
gloves: pauper gloves
lower body: explorer pants
Boots: Black wheel gang
Mask:Eyepatch

all dyed moonless midnight

Abilities
Strength
4 star brutal styles
3 star physique
5 star toughness

Skill
4 star dextorous styles
5 star accuracy
5 star speed

will
3 star lightning, blades, fire, and time control

With master Katana and master clockwork pistol

any help with it at all please post.

[email protected]

Gunslinger
Reaction score
Re: Rogue Ideas

what is the definition of a "Rogue" to you?...or is that why you made this post?

Wicker

Reaction score

Well, rouges are usually scruffy arn't they? So I dunno, dress her in brown ranger bottoms and a cream pauper shirt and a patchy coat, maybesome mid-calf booties, for shoes ^^ x

tips994

Rogue
Reaction score

[email protected];337593 said:
what is the definition of a "Rogue" to you?...or is that why you made this post?

The definition of a rouge is a thief focused on dextierity, and would not be so strong or tough in melee (which means my character can't have 5 toughness)
A rogue wouldn't use magic and would mainly focus on assassinating targets and stealing... Thats what i see a thief as.

A

altier

am askin bout the fable 2 goty edition all i wont 2 know is will lion head stuidos sorted out the glicthes as these r the most anoying thing in the game

[email protected]

Gunslinger
Reaction score

Well, rouges are usually scruffy arn't they? So I dunno, dress her in brown ranger bottoms and a cream pauper shirt and a patchy coat, maybesome mid-calf booties, for shoes ^^ x

I agree :D. Also, if you don't think Rogues are melee...ish...then you shouldn't have any toughness, or just 1 star. But that's totally up to you. I wouldn't have it all black either, I'd have it dark brown and normal brown and maybe some black. Trying to look dirty/unapproachable/mean but not scary. I think your weapon choices are good :D. And if you don't use Will, why have it? (I personally don't use/have it)

I hope I've helped a little :D

tips994

Rogue
Reaction score

I just like the choice of will but not focusing on it. that really helped just need to ask if the clothes are good?

[email protected]

Gunslinger
Reaction score

well, I've honestly never heard of some of them, but I'd honestly change the two Wicker suggested, but I think the rest is good:D

I'm glad I could help. :D

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I think being pure and evil is the perfect combination of morality and purity for a rogue, so you've got that down. I don't really think gender or tattoos matter so much, so you could pretty much do whatever you want there. As for hair, this doesn't really matter much (and obviously wouldn't affect the gameplay), but I'd go with a shorter hair style for a rogue. A rogue would probably need to see everything that is going on around him/her, and his/her view shouldn't be obstructed by long hair.

For clothes, I think you should have a bandit bandana, an assassin's coat, and as for everything else, just use whatever seems like it would be most maneuverable in.

Here's how I see the abilities for a rogue...

Strength:
lvl 4 Brutal Styles
lvl 3 Physique
lvl 3 Toughness

Skill:
lvl 4 Dexterous Styles
lvl 5 Accuracy
lvl 5 Speed

Will:
lvl 5 Time Control

tips994

Rogue
Reaction score

Actually that sounds the best... being average in strength, perfect in skill, and focused solely on assassin rush and time control (as i call them...) and wearing assassin coat and bandit bandanna. I'll wear spire guard gloves, black wheel gang boots, and explorer pants as well to go with.

Joshman

Fortune Teller
Reaction score

Maybe make her a bit taller than average and have the rare types of weapons for instance you said:

" With master Katana and master clockwork pistol "

You could use: Daichini and the Red Dragon.

tips994

Rogue
Reaction score

I use those kinda now but I can't choose augments. So i don't use them...