• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Dragon? Ill pay 1mill for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ApocalypeX

Red Dragon? Ill pay 1mill for it!

add me on xbl if u wna sell it to me

C

CertainDeath

Re: Red Dragon? Ill pay 1mill for it!

Try offering 750mil and see how quickly you get turned down. Money means nothing in the world of Fable.

A

ApocalypeX

i kno its just id probly spend 1mill jst competing in the shoot out lol

C

CertainDeath

Just take the time to aim for headshots, and do it post-development. You'll get it. ;)

L

laharl

my records a 161 i think,i was so mad

H

HSC MCMLXXXVII

can i win 2? i have 1 already, if i get another you can have it.

C

CertainDeath

I would be more than willing to win you (both of the people who want the Red Dragon), but it would involve you giving me your email address, password and gamerTag, and then putting your trust in me.

If you think you can do that, then I'd be happy to help. It's completely understandable that such a thing would put you on edge. :p

L

laharl

i got so mad, i was like, im gonna get it!, last round, i sucked

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

i have one, but it was to much of a pain to part with. use master clockwork pistol (6 shots and fast reload) and aim for headshots. take your time. also, make sure you become buisness partners with barnum, that way the town develops and the shooting rules change to shoot bandits. bandits are bigger and more common targets. i think its impossible (or at least extreamly hard) to get it befor the town develops. use this statagy and it wont be to hard to get.

L

laharl

i got to shoot villigers :(

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

well...... then your **** out of luck on that one. gotta buy it. offer something other than money, cheaters make it worthless. if i get another one, i will trade one to you.

L

laharl

how do u trade, i dont have live

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

then you cant, unfortunetly. i dont know why, but you cant trade to other gamertags on your 360, not even during co-op.

L

laharl

that suck, guess ill get it the hard way!

A

ApocalypeX

LMAO
unlucky..
f the red dragon ill just use the enforce.. gets the job done quicker:)

L

laharl

but the gune enforcer sucks if u ask me

C

Cleaver J

money means nothing to people who know how to make it, try appealing to people who cant make it

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

ill only trade my red dragon for high rollers coat

L

laharl

now i REALLY wish i had live!

D

dorvan Silrac

*sigh* It seems the shooting range is more complicated than it seems. Add me, and I'll give it to you for free just as soon as I win it on my 6th character. It may take a while as he is fresh.

My top score in pre-developed Westcliff is right around 200. It really isn't that hard with the right gun (unless the game keeps kicking you out of aim-shooting, as it frequently does). My strategy is; for round one, take the time to aim, unless it takes more than 2 seconds; round 2, try to quickly strafe to there head, otherwise go for body shots, they fall too quickly to spend time aiming; round three, be quick, if you miss, try once more, then move on. Don't bother spending any time to aim, and don't spend more than a second on one target, just try and strafe to the head like in round 2. And ALWAYS use a pistol, preferably flintlock. Do NOT use any sort of turret weapon or crossbow. And rifles take up too much of the screen, so avoid them if at all possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.