• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Original music?

Kamo1ak

Reaction score
Hey, I did some searching around but I couldn't find out if they were going to keep the same music from TLC or if they were going to have different music... The reason I ask is I feel that the music in Fable: TLC was amazing and helped make the game great. The music might have been good in the other two games but I never remembered it like I did with TLC.

Again thanks for the info!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hey, I did some searching around but I couldn't find out if they were going to keep the same music from TLC or if they were going to have different music... The reason I ask is I feel that the music in Fable: TLC was amazing and helped make the game great. The music might have been good in the other two games but I never remembered it like I did with TLC.

Again thanks for the info!

I shall send a message to Ted and see if I can get any info on that for you.

EDIT

Ted.jpg

Kamo1ak

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for going through all the trouble of asking and posting the picture. I was a little worried when I saw they were changing all the UI and stuff because I still want it to feel like the original Fable. Can't wait for the game :).

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
No problem, I'm personally happy they updated the UI as it really needed an overhaul & will be better for it.