• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mass Effect Screenshots

H

Hexadecimal

Mass Effect Screenshots

Bioware in their infinite wisdom has seen fit to give us some more delicious screenshots of their upcoming gem, Mass Effect...

I uploaded the box cover to the gallery a while ago... but what the hell, here it is too...

th_86466_mass_effect_cover_122_43lo.jpg

and for additional info, you can check this thread

http://forums.projectego.net/biowares-mass-effect-1304/

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Mass Effect Screenshots

Looking better than ever, im REALLY looking forward to this and i know you are to. Its going to be so good! Shooter/RPG just sounds like such an interesting mix and with RPG gods like Bioware in charge its got to be good!

Thanks for promoting my old thread :D +rep

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Looks quite a cool game.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

3rd person shooter with dialog chioces and RPG aspects, looks amazing and should be one to watch out for.

H

Hexadecimal

th_53587_mass_effect_9_122_138lo.jpg

Casey Hudson: In Mass Effect you can develop and customize your character as much or as little as you want, going even beyond the depth of our previous games such as Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. You can adjust every feature of your face and create a unique Commander Shepard -- male or female...Without giving too much away, in one example you make the choice of either freeing or executing prisoners. At another point, you make a choice about how to give some physical punishment to someone who stabbed you in the back -- including sending your 7-foot tall Krogan warrior to do the job as you watch.

Shacknews - Mass Effect Q&A

He started talking about characters in the game. "They open their eyes, they look at you, they tilt their head and look you up and down, nodding their head." They don't even have to speak, but the player should be able to tell that they're alive. He turned the conversation to my eyes. "I know whether you're agreeing or disagreeing, whether you're skeptical or saying, 'Yeah I get it.'

MTV News | Multiplayer Archive: Week Thirteen

mmm... so much deliciousness...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Nice find Hex, always good to hear more about Biowares latest gem!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Very nice looking game. :)

E

Eagle Est1986

This is going to be amazing, I really can't wait for this. After Bioware let someone ruin KOTOR2 they owe us this. I'm loving the GR:AW/KOTOR style that they are going for. Aren't there going to be 'powers' too? Almost Force like powers? Great screenshots dude, I thank you. :)

H

Hexadecimal

Eagle Est1986;61284 said:
This is going to be amazing, I really can't wait for this. After Bioware let someone ruin KOTOR2 they owe us this. I'm loving the GR:AW/KOTOR style that they are going for. Aren't there going to be 'powers' too? Almost Force like powers? Great screenshots dude, I thank you. :)

well... Bioware didn't "let someone ruin KotOR II"... KotOR II wasn't all that it could be, but it was still an amazing game and one of my favourite of all time, but besides that, Bioware had nothing to do with it... It was their policy at the time that they did not make sequels, especially since KotOR was not their own IP...
there's no force powers, but there's something called "Dark Energy", which can be used as a weapon, or to make force fields for defense, but I don't know whether it's used in the same way Force Powers are or not...
mmm... can't wait for this game...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;61345 said:
well... Bioware didn't "let someone ruin KotOR II"... KotOR II wasn't all that it could be, but it was still an amazing game and one of my favourite of all time, but besides that, Bioware had nothing to do with it... It was their policy at the time that they did not make sequels, especially since KotOR was not their own IP...
there's no force powers, but there's something called "Dark Energy", which can be used as a weapon, or to make force fields for defense, but I don't know whether it's used in the same way Force Powers are or not...
mmm... can't wait for this game...

Id agree though you know i havent played KotOR so cant compare the 2 games but i love KotOR II and it isnt bad at all and i will buy the first soon. Dark Energy, sounds interesting and im really looking forward to this game. 3rd Person shooter with RPG style story just sounds like an amazing concept.

H

Hexadecimal

Bioware has announced that a Mass Effect novel entitled Mass Effect: Revelation, will be released May 1, 2007. The novel will be a prequel to the hotly anticipated game, and is written by Drew Karpyshyn, the lead writer on the game itself.

In MASS EFFECT: REVELATION, commander and Alliance war hero David Anderson investigates the remains of a top secret military research station; smoking ruins littered with bodies and unanswered questions. Partnered with a rogue alien agent he can't trust and pursued by an assassin he can't escape, Anderson battles impossible odds on uncharted worlds to uncover a sinister conspiracy.

for the full press release, see here

BioWare: For Immediate Release

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Nice update, thanks for the info Hex :D +rep

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Gamespot has 5 New Screenshots:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I like the look of the creature in the first two shots. This has the look of KotOR. Should be fun.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Looks bloody promising - I am a huge Bioware fan and the concept seems interesting, to say the least.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;64588 said:
Looks bloody promising - I am a huge Bioware fan and the concept seems interesting, to say the least.

Yeah i agree, 3rd person view like Gears Of War with dialogue choices and RPG elements of KotOR. Can be nothing BUT a success and im really looking forward to it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

More very pretty screenshots Hex very good finds +rep

R

RuneMaster

My god those are amazing. Thank you so much for posting them.