• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mass Effect Anime revealed

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
BioWare and FUNimation are going to create an anime movie based on the Mass Effect franchise, with Tokyo-based T.O Entertainment serving as co-producers on the project. BioWare executive producer Casey Hudson will produce the whole thing and had the following to say:

Over the last few years, we have revealed different pieces of the Mass Effect world through different media," he said. "Extending the story through an anime medium is another amazing opportunity for us. Partnering with FUNimation ensures that we will bring this rich universe to life with the utmost quality and the same attention to detail that the Mass Effect games are known for.

The Mass Effect anime movie is scheduled for release next summer.

If that wasnt enough for you here is the first piece of art from Mass Effect 3:

screenshot_251752.jpg

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm greatly conflicted....

Reaction score
Hmm interesting... a mass effect anime, I'll have my eyes on this it seems. If they do it right they could potentially use it to attract many new fans to the games franchise.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Not sure if want...

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
First questionable decision they've made with the franchise.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
First questionable decision they've made with the franchise.

Not exactly going to put people off though is it. The people who are fans already will either watch it or not, whether they are happy about the idea of this or not it wont change their opinion on the game. Whereas in areas where Anime is popular (Japan) it might draw more fans to the franchise and make people aware of it.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
At least it is being made by a "real" studio based in Japan rather than a half-assed one from the US.