• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Knothole island premuim and see the future premium for FREE!

imnotjedi

Reaction score
Knothole island premuim and see the future premium for FREE!

This allows you to get the DLC completely free and 100% legal

This involves getting free microsoft points in order to get the content

First go and sign up at www.rewards1.com or use my referral link
You do not have to use my referral link but i would greatly appreciate if you would because i would get points if you use my link

http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=980973

Getting Started
First thing you need to do is get a "junk" email account. (I recommend gmail but yahoo or hotmail is fine) Since you're going to be getting a lot of junk mail you're not going to want it all going to your real email address, so this is what this new email account will be used for.

Once you get there click SIGN UP on the menu bar on the left and fill out your information.

They will ask you for your email. I recommend you give them your real one because this is where they will email your XBox Live code to. If you give them your spam one you might accidentally delete it. The site doesn't spam you its all the offers you will be doing that send the junk email (more on that in step 2).

They also ask for your address. Don't worry too much about this all they need your address for is to mail you prizes.

After you signup they will send you a confirmation link to your email address you entered. Click the link and you're done. The email should come pretty quick (usually instantly). And make sure you check your spam folders.

Step 2: Complete Offers

Now that you've signed up go ahead and login, its time to start earning points!

Once inside you can check out the prize list. You'll see the XBox Live 1600 points card is 20 points - basically 1 point is 1 dollar. You earn points by completing offers and you should be able to get 20 points in about an hour or two.

To earn points click on "Available Offers". There you will see a whole list of offers and how many points you'll get if you complete that offer. When filling out an offer you don't have to give your real home address or phone number. And make sure you use your spam email account because believe me you will be spammed. Also, be sure to check your email occasionally for those offers that require email confirmation otherwise you won't get credited for completing the offer properly.Here are a few tips for filling out offers:
1. Read the offer carefully so you know exactly what to do to get the points.
2. Delete cookies before every offer
3. Complete offer with realistic information
4. Use a browser that accepts cookies and turn your security down
5. Let each page load completely

Also remember that even though most of the time you'll get the points 5-10 minutes after completing the offer, some may take up to a day or more (depending on the offer). So don't worry if you don't see the points just keep going they will appear if you've done everything correctly.

Step 3: Claim Your Prize

After you have enough points you can now go to "Available Prizes" and see what you can cash those points in for. This is the fun part. =)

They have a ton of prizes. You'll see stuff like consoles (XBox, PS3, Wii), video games, iPods, etc. The XBox Live cards are in the "XBox" section and will be emailed to you. Physical prizes like iPods and video games will delivered so make sure your address is correct before you claim a prize that requires shipping.

Also, something many people don't realize is that if you don't see anything you like you can actually send a request for a custom prize. Just send support a ticket with a link to what you want from amazon.com and they'll let you know how many points you'll need. Basically it will be a point for every dollar.

K

Kun Few Shun

Re: Knothole island premuim and see the future premium for FREE!

cheers for this, ill try and build up points tonight

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

these are basicly scams, ur making THEM money and u get nuttin but pocket change

jweaver64

Reaction score

That's how every business works. You pay $10 for something that might cost $0.50 to produce.

Jmax09

WR in Chicken Kicking
Reaction score

Tried this, sucks. Takes FOREVER just to get 2 points. Half the offers are scams as well. The other half require you to sign up to some crappy dating site for £39.99 a year. And this isn't the place for this.

Edit: Just checked back after not logging onto it for a month and all my points are gone. One great big scam if you ask me.

Ceh913

Reaction score

**** you imnotjedi, dont put spam on this site