• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm at a loss....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schrii

Reaction score
Oh, dear......well that.....sucks Dx

Thanks anyway! :p

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
it is the champion hammer from amazon.com

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
it is the champion hammer from amazon.com

Kinda beat you to it man.

By the way Schrii, I'm sure you can purchase a pre-order code off eBay if you're lucky. I've still got to get one for the Channeler.

Schrii

Reaction score

By the way Schrii, I'm sure you can purchase a pre-order code off eBay if you're lucky. I've still got to get one for the Channeler.

I probably won't use that now :p

Too much effort involved :D

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score

only sort of beat me to it I merely gave more exact information

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
only sort of beat me to it I merely gave more exact information

You gave him the name of the weapon but I had already answered his question albeit with slightly less details.

Also, I must say, you would make a terrible Jack of Blades. You look so uncaring in your picture. :wat:

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
You gave him the name of the weapon but I had already answered his question albeit with slightly less details.

Also, I must say, you would make a terrible Jack of Blades. You look so uncaring in your picture. :wat:

alas I am not a sociopathic power-hungry demon so no I would not make a good Jack of Blades and yes I am a quiet, cold and uncaring individual by nature.... but Jack is an icon to the series and a favorite of people like me who always root for the monster so I decided to put my sculpting classes to good use and make myself a JoB mask for halloween

and I am absolutely not trying to step on your toes if I did I am deeply sorry

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Slightly less details?

Status
Not open for further replies.