1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confirmed: Fable Anniversary coming to PC via Steam

by Steve Powell, Jun 2, 2014 at 5:22 PM
  • Steve Powell

Steve Powell Administrator Staff Member Guildmaster

Trophies:
    After purportedly being 'inundated' with demands for a PC porting of Fable Anniversary to materialize, Lionhead Studios have finally broken their silence regarding, confirming a Steam release of the game is very much in the works.

A release date has not yet been provided, but we're very much expecting news to surface soon, along with pricing and system requirement details.

Hawkey and Azer249 like this.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

1. Azer249
    *heavy breathing*
  2. Steve Powell
    My thoughts exactly! Hope they include Steam Workshop support and/or a proper modding SDK!
    MrStopWatch, Hobbilis and Azer249 like this.
  3. Swanky_e
    For the love of God add new DLC or i will just play this on an emulator next year well actually i might just fart in a cup and drink it
  4. Hobbilis
  5. MrStopWatch
    YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hobbilis likes this.
  6. MrStopWatch
    They already have DLC for the xbox, however it's only clothing, maybe they could add quests to get them, to make it more interesting, and depending on how it's received on the pc community they'll pass the quests exactly as is to the xbox DLC or make improvements to it, or simply alter it to improve marketing on both ends.
    Whichever.
  7. Hawkey
    OMFG FINALLY!!! :blink:^_^:cool::w00t: