• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Choice of heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jnethirteen

Choice of heroes

Id like to see maybe getting to play the other characters in the story as well as the main hero ( like the sister, and mother after the raid) and seeing their outcomes be different based on their role in game... then have the main hero take over gameplay in the end. or maybe play the whole game through as those characters, but you get to chose which character you want to be. They would have different motives for becoming the hero they are.o_O

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Choice of heros

I think thats not a bad idea, its always good to get someone elses view of the story and could add different endings to the game. Would be awkward to pull off but something along those lines would be welcomed i think.

K

Kato Si

jnethirteen said:
Id like to see maybe getting to play the other characters in the story as well as the main hero ( like the sister, and mother after the raid) and seeing their outcomes be different based on their role in game... then have the main hero take over gameplay in the end. or maybe play the whole game through as those characters, but you get to chose which character you want to be. They would have different motives for becoming the hero they are.o_O

That's a cool idea, but I think Fable 2 won't be about the same characters.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
That's a cool idea, but I think Fable 2 won't be about the same characters.

Yeah but including that idea into new characters would still work.

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
Yeah but including that idea into new characters would still work.

Yeah, just it would take a lot of time to develop all the diffrent stories and path each character can make.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Would make the game last much longer though which would be great!

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
Would make the game last much longer though which would be great!

Long as it dosn't become an Elder Schrolls III.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Long as it dosn't become an Elder Schrolls III.

Nothing wrong with that, Although they last ages i think a game you can play for so long is great value for money.

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
Nothing wrong with that, Although they last ages i think a game you can play for so long is great value for money.

Oh no doubt, but I like being able to complete a game before a year is up.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Oh no doubt, but I like being able to complete a game before a year is up.

:lol: yeah i can see what you mean, but yeah great value for money (and would probably cost you a girlfreind or 2)

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
:lol: yeah i can see what you mean, but yeah great value for money (and would probably cost you a girlfreind or 2)

Trust me because of games like Fable I've never had a girl friend.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Trust me because of games like Fable I've never had a girl friend.

Sign of a true games junkie :p

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
Sign of a true games junkie :p

We all make sacrifices, you make sacrifices to Skorm, I don't get a girl friend. :rolleyes:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
We all make sacrifices, you make sacrifices to Skorm, I don't get a girl friend. :rolleyes:

Thats the way the world goes around my friend!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

You know what else would be cool when choosing your heroes... being able to decide on your character's race as well - possibly human (of course), elf, troll, and some other variations that I can't really think of at the moment.

Then again I suppose Fable 2 would become more and more like The Elder Scrolls if that feature was implemented...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego said:
You know what else would be cool when choosing your heroes... being able to decide on your character's race as well - possibly human (of course), elf, troll, and some other variations that I can't really think of at the moment.

Then again I suppose Fable 2 would become more and more like The Elder Scrolls if that feature was implemented...

Yeah nice idea but races arent really involved in Fable at the moment, maybe they will be in future version who knows.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Actually there is a way to have a lovers life and a gamers life. Find yourself a good looking gamer girl.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Actually there is a way to have a lovers life and a gamers life. Find yourself a good looking gamer girl.

Only game i got my girlfriend to play was Worms and she pestered me everyday afterwards to play her on it again and again so never asked again :p

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Have you tried showing other games to her?

K

Kato Si

projectego said:

I agree diffrent races would be intresting, but maybe just actual race would be cool too. To be able to choose between Black, White, Asian, German, and etc would help make the game not centered around one type person.

Status
Not open for further replies.