• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best weapon/s to get right away?

H

Hawk77

Best weapon/s to get right away?

Im FINALLY getting to play Fabel II ! Ive been looking forward to it since I heard it was coming out. Loved the first one, and Im loving this one so far too!

But I was wondering something...

I know that in Fable the best bow is Skrom's bow and that you can pretty much go and get that right away in the game.

Are there any powerful weapons that can be gotten as early on-ish in Fable 2?

THanks all!

F

Frostknight187

Re: Best weapon/s to get right away?

Prolly the only one i can really think of is the demon door in oakfield. Just get someone to like you enough to marry you. Then go to the farm house where the sculptor is and there is a dig spot there where you can get a ring. Then get the person to follow you to the demon door and propose to the person and the door will open. Then the hamerthyst legendary hammer is ur prize =)

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Get up til about the reaver, then go back to garth's tower, jump off the wall (where it's broken) and go through the maze. When you get out, open the chest and you have the best legendary melee weapon in the game.
The Daichi.

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Work at one of the jobs and buy a master weapon... just as good as any of the others in the game.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

early in the game the best weapons available to buy are steel, so get money and buy the best steel weapons you can find untill more become available. it also helps to know where silver keys are befor hand, so you can open all the chest as soon as you find them.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

These are all of the legendary weapons excluding the DLC ones and the LE ones:
Hammerthyst:Legendary Hammer that does 78dg and is obtained through the Oakfield Demon Door.
Daichi:Legendary Katana does 91 damage and is the fastest melee weapon in the game and is foung in Archon's Knot.
Calavera:Legendary Mace that does 67 damage and is found in the Westcliffe Demon Door.
Chopper:Legendary Axe does 96 damage andis in a chest at the end of the Cruciable if you get 8/8 rounds perfectly.
Maelstrom:Legendary Longsword does 58 damage and is a reward from ToS by sacrificing your spouse and three monks.
Rising Sun:Legendary Cleaver does 61damage and is obtained by donating between £10,000 to ToL between 12-1 in the game.

Enforcer:Legendary Blunderbuss does 177 damage and is found in Gile's celler or his grave depending on which quest you did.
Red Dragon:Legendary Pistol does 41 but it's the fastest gun in the game and is a prize from the Shooting Range by getting 180 points or more.
Rammer:Legendary Crossbow does 119 and is a reward by destroying all of the gargoyles.
Perforter:Legendary Rifle does 81 damage and is found in the Wraithmarsh demon Door.
LE ones
Hal's Sword:Legendary Energy Sword does 22 damage and is foun in the Guild's Tomb's chest.
Wreckager:Legendary Cutlass does 78 damage and is found in the Hall of Dead.
DLC ones
Hal's Rifle:Legendary Rifle does 59 damage and is recieved by trading in the requirements on Knothole Island.
Wretcher's Blade:Legendary Blade.
Judge's Steel:Legendary Sword.
And one more that I forget but it's in the DLC.