• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Avoid This Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vane66

Reaction score
There is a Player with the GamerTag "XD H A V E R XD" and I advise people to avoid dealing with him online. He likes to form Mergers with players and then rob them of all the money in their Treasury. He did it to me and He had said himself that he has done it to other players. The worst part is that he does not use the money that he steals, no in fact he does it for the simple pleasure of hearing the people scream that all of their money is gone and he tries to make people beg to get it back.

He stole my Entire treasury of 5+mil and after pleading and begging on my part, he was trying to get me to trade a Legendary Weapon for only 1 mil of my money back. Once in my game he even tried to kill my spouse. Once in a party Chat where I pleaded to get my money back, he invited his friends in because he found it hilarious that he stole from me and bragged about it to his friends.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
There is a Player with the GamerTag "XD H A V E R XD" and I advise people to avoid dealing with him online. He likes to form Mergers with players and then rob them of all the money in their Treasury. He did it to me and He had said himself that he has done it to other players. The worst part is that he does not use the money that he steals, no in fact he does it for the simple pleasure of hearing the people scream that all of their money is gone and he tries to make people beg to get it back.

He stole my Entire treasury of 5+mil and after pleading and begging on my part, he was trying to get me to trade a Legendary Weapon for only 1 mil of my money back. Once in my game he even tried to kill my spouse. Once in a party Chat where I pleaded to get my money back, he invited his friends in because he found it hilarious that he stole from me and bragged about it to his friends.
wow.................what a dickwad.did you make your account specifically to tell everyone?cause thats really nice.....

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score

That's disgusting. I'm sorry to hear, another person has ruined your gaming experience, and swindled you off your money. 5 million is hard to accumulate, if you are gaining it, in legitimate ways. Its also amazing in some ways, because in retrospect now, we actually have a real villain in Albina.
I mainly farm weapons and money for people, If you are interested i may be able to donated 1 million, to you.
Cheers

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
1) Dig a hole in fertile ground.
2) Place a weapon of choice, on hole. Put dug up ground on top of it.
3) Add water, so it can grow, and multiply.
4) ????
5) Profit!

I... couldn't... r-...resist... AGH Ò_<''
haha good one...........^_^

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Never invite people you don't know into your game unless you are absolutely sure you can trust the person. They can royally screw you over, pardon the pun.

Just don't give in to his demands and unfriend him. You can get back the money eventually on your own.

Vane66

Reaction score
Never invite people you don't know into your game unless you are absolutely sure you can trust the person. They can royally screw you over, pardon the pun.

Just don't give in to his demands and unfriend him. You can get back the money eventually on your own.

I the only time I allowed him in my world was when he was trying to blackmail me into giving him legendary weapons for only 1 mil of my gold back. I Finally told him I had had enough of him and kicked him from my world. then of course he sent a voice message thanking me for giving him 5 mil.

The Sentinel

Reaction score
Thats a very unfortunate circumstance, and if you were interested I would be willing to donate 3 mil+. I just finished up being monarch and accumulated some extra money that I truly dont know what to do with.

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
Lol. I honestly don't know why he'd need that much money. I'm a hugely successful landlord and don't even spend most of the money I earn.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
If you are interested i may be able to donated 1 million, to you.
Cheers

Thats a very unfortunate circumstance, and if you were interested I would be willing to donate 3 mil+. I just finished up being monarch and accumulated some extra money that I truly dont know what to do with.

Very kind of you both to offer to do that.

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score
Unlucky man....at least you didn't befriend the guy in the real world or it wouldnt just be a few more hours on the Xbox

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
I rarely need the money, why don't you add me on 360 and I'll give you all the money I have at the moment.
I don't need it. 10+mil I think. Not much, but if you want it that bad add 'Wooflea Bird'. Make sure you add something to the friend invite message.
My input on my controller for my mic is broken, so I cant speak.

In-out-done.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
Add me and i give u all da moeny i have gamertag is unholyking6666

Reaction score
dude i've had the same experiance, i worked hard raising the gold that i was going to use to save all civilians of albion ( im not as good as everyone else at making money so yeah.) and some dude who's gamertag i cant remember joined my world with the random world protal in sancutary and nicked it all. but now i started a new character coz couldnt be botherd to work for it again. sorry to hear you had the problem aswell.

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
dude i've had the same experiance, i worked hard raising the gold that i was going to use to save all civilians of albion ( im not as good as everyone else at making money so yeah.) and some dude who's gamertag i cant remember joined my world with the random world protal in sancutary and nicked it all. but now i started a new character coz couldnt be botherd to work for it again. sorry to hear you had the problem aswell.

I really wanna know what all these assholes are doing with the money. Seriously. I have a lot of gold, own most of the homes / businesses, and I don't even ****ing spend it since I have all the damn outfits / hair / houses / etc etc etc.

Vane66

Reaction score

It could be the same guy because he mentioned that he likes to steal players gold for fun and that he has stole other players gold.

I really wanna know what all these assholes are doing with the money. Seriously. I have a lot of gold, own most of the homes / businesses, and I don't even f****** spend it since I have all the damn outfits / hair / houses / etc etc etc.

The asshole that stole mine said he doesn't spend it, he only steals from other players to hear them yell and beg for it back.

Vane66

Reaction score
Add me and i give u all da moeny i have gamertag is unholyking6666

Thanks man but after a full day of questing and letting my gold rebuild I manage to get it all back.

And thanks to all the people that said they could donate money to me, I know that the majority of the players out there are decent but every now and again you get one like XD H A V E R XD and it makes you feel like you shouldn't play online that much.

Reaction score
i was well gutted and stopped playing fable for a bit then got back into it and here i am with no gold again haha

Infinity529

Reaction score
I remember that happened to me in fable 2 and it destroyed me. For some reason it takes me forever to earn money in fables. And someone took my money in fable 3 too. Which sucks a lot so I know how you feel

Status
Not open for further replies.