• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are there any "Good" things about The Journey?

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
It may seem a bit of a simple and rather pointless question, but are there actually any good things about this game? Almost every thread in this Forum is negative, so I was wondering if anyone had any, you know, positive thoughts on the matter.

I was thinking maybe the Kinect functionality might not be so bad, it could have some good spots.
Maybe it will have a good storyline, making something make sense somewhere in some point in time.
You know what, this is harder than I thought it would be, so I'll just end my post before it goes negative.
Fable The Journey Will S.... Hold on... Never mind...

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Aside from the graphics, no. Nothing else about the game grabs my attention at all.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Yeah, I heard that too... from Peter Molyneux.

DarkDragonite91

A dark person who happens to have a soft heart.
Reaction score
they may learn to never do this again... or it may be good, it's not out yet so as much as i want to hate it, i could end up renting it and falling for it... i dunno it's not here yet.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
The only positive thing it could do for me would be to reveal more of Fable's lore. Like what is the actual deal with Theresa? Mind you, I'm not buying it but I'll read a plot summary for sure.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
The only positive thing it could do for me would be to reveal more of Fable's lore. Like what is the actual deal with Theresa? Mind you, I'm not buying it but I'll read a plot summary for sure.

Agreed.

The Duke

Reaction score
It may seem a bit of a simple and rather pointless question, but are there actually any good things about this game? Almost every thread in this Forum is negative, so I was wondering if anyone had any, you know, positive thoughts on the matter.

I was thinking maybe the Kinect functionality might not be so bad, it could have some good spots.
Maybe it will have a good storyline, making something make sense somewhere in some point in time.
You know what, this is harder than I thought it would be, so I'll just end my post before it goes negative.
Fable The Journey Will S.... Hold on... Never mind...
You know, the jury is still out for me. I'm not going to be expecting anything great. It might be fun, it might undeniably suck. Either way, I'll give it a chance.

AppleMan

Reaction score
I think the best thing about The Journey is that I won't play it

That should be fun :D

AppleMan

Reaction score
great_minds_think_alike_comic.jpg

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I can bet that only 5% of all the members on this forum will actually buy the game, another 10% will pirate it somehow, another 30% will be reading plot summaries and watching youtube videos about it, and the remaining 55% won't bother for a few months and more.